Join our server on Discord

Recoloring request
If anybody would like to do this for me it would be awsome I found t picture a while back that if altered just a bit it would be a perfect picture of my persona. I request that the wolf's fur be changed from yellow to black and possibly darken the whites on his muzzle and stomach. If you can aswell take out the background intirely.

Wolf Picture
The OCA
I can temporarily take this request for you, if no-one else is gonna recolor it. Though, my skills at recoloring aren't all that great, FYI.

I'll see if I can recolor it for you, if you'd like. As for the background, I dunno if I can cut it out, but I can try and white it out for you...

as I said, I'm still a novice... so the coloring might not be all that great.
Sorry I couldn't help you Disturbed.

That was one b*tch of a picture to recolor. Nomatter how hard I tried, I couldn't get it to come out right...

I can try again for you if you like. I got some new software recently that might (MIGHT!) be able to do the job this time around.

Though I still have a few recolorings lying around for me to finish up. Normally I'd be all over it, but its finals week and... yeah. >.>;

Again, sorry.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
oh... Calibremon... sorry if I was rteading on your job a little... but, earlier in the week, I had a B&W pic.. and I wanted to see if I could recolor it.. and wlel, I kinda got it dwon so I decided to see if I could help Distubred a bit... if you got it done, it's prolly better than mine XD
Refer to my gallery. I just upload some of my artworks.

http://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/showthread.php?tid=4806&pid=276454#pid276454
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Lonely Werewolf Wrote:Refer to my gallery. I just upload some of my artworks.

http://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/showthread.php?tid=4806&pid=276454#pid276454

OMG!!!! THAT IS SO AWSOME LONELY!!! *pounces hardly and licks his face*
The OCA