Join our server on Discord

I love my new job! :)
I started my new job yesterday. And I already love it :)

I've been learning about cars and stuff from my uncle pretty much since I could walk.. and when I got into high school I started taking classes for it. I am ahead of the class by a lot in most things, but still learning something.

I got my job, officiially, I am a "Shop assistant" but unnoficially, I'm their top mechanic.. the old guy there does good work on the really big machines.. but when it comes to the smaller stuff, I know a bit more about it. We are learning from eachother. He doesn't treat me any differently than if I was a man working with him. I like that a lot.

I get to work with my new friends Kim and Paul a little too, because the machines they use are always breaking something, or they see something else that needs to be fixed.
An attractive girl that does work on cars? That's interesting. Hope you do well. Sounds like you like it.
Yeah good luck with it! Sounds like a very interesting job, I personally never thought about fixing machines, but guess it can be fun :P Hope you enjoy the work! 'grats on getting your new job!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I worked with non-union shop guys for a while. They're not bad, just don't badmouth Ronald Reagan around them.

What machines does your shop have? Milling machine? Lathe? Laser or water jet cutter? Are they CNC or manual? What tolerances can you hold? Do you have an ISO-certified quality department?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
We do work mostly with just hand tools.. so there is a lot we cannot do. I don't know what a lot of that stuff is yet.. which is why I need to go to school still. We don't work on non-company vehicles.. mostly just tractors and trucks of various sizes.

Its a pretty basic setup.. none of the fancy stuff you can get in the big time shops. But I like it.
Very nice and atleast you have a source of income. Congrads and I hope that if you really like it to try your best to keep it. Wish you the best!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Awesome! This is exactly the sort of thing I want to do for living eventually. ^^;

brb that sig rocks. Are you a Firefly fan too? ^^;
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
No, I just put it in my sig for fun :P Of course I'm a fan! lol

My favorite characters are Kaylee and River :)