Join our server on Discord

Send me a request, I dare you.
Since I am now having a slump in my own writing, I am open to suggestion from anyone who desires a Lemon. My only restrictions are posted in my profile, so if you have certain fetishes, I might not accept your request.[/font][/size] In rare cases will I accept restricted fetishes, so don't be immediately disappointed by what my profile says.
The OCA
Well this first this should be posted on the author's den since is about lemons but no worries it can be moved to right section by a mod ^^

About a request, what about a Patamon/Gatomon lemon? I was thinking about them doing it at a hotspring, we can put this as a watersports but I don't know if you have this as restricted fetish, well it doesn't appears on your profile so maybe it can pass ^^

it can be with Patamon and Gatomon having their first time (aka losing their virginity and on Gato's case her cherry gets popped, I don't think it falls on the restricted fetish of bloody sports since is just the natural thing when a girl loses her virginity) while enjoying themselves on the hotspring ^^

if it is in the restricted fetishes tell me and I'll think in something else ^^

Thanks in advance ^^
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
welcome to the authors Den now, carry on. ^^;
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I see you have done Digimon/Human, that definitely hit a spot with me. How about some Hawkmon/Miyako, then? I've personally been particularly fond of the idea that Bird-boy likes to spy at her because she would never suspect him, but feel free to go with whatever plot you want.
I agree. Mostly for the yolei. But I'm sure he might catch something once or twice.
Well, how about a Yolei/Garurumon one? Is that okay? Yolei is my favorite, and so are Kari and Zoe. My favorite male Digimon are Garurumon and Gaogamon.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Okay. I'll try to do the Miyako/Hawkmon. As for the Garurumon, I'll have to think of something.
The OCA
I agree with that request too. Because of the Miyako. This should be interesting.
Actually, I already made a Lemon with Biyomon and Miyako. I'll send in Hawkmon in the second half of it.
The OCA
Cool! I'll keep mah fingers crossed then! lol, thanks!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers