Join our server on Discord

Hullo, denizens of the DaD
Hullo, everybody. I am Suzaku999, or Mike in the real world. I have known about this site since 2004, and a week after graduating high school did I finally join.

At first, I was very skeptical about joining, since I didn't know if there was going to be any strings attched, like a hidden fee of some kind. After fighting with myself for several months, I registered.[/font][/size]
The OCA
xD this is just a regular forum :P no strings attached, no yiffy requirements. just a regular forum :P

but welcome to the DaD! where Digimon are hailed, along with furries, and a lot of other cool (yiffy) stuff!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Welcome to the DAD have fun
Thanks to you both for responding. I'll try to keep in touch with the DaD as much as possible.
The OCA
lol no problem ^^

if you have MSN, we can talk even more :P i'm always on MSN when i'm on my computer.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
No fees, but there is the standard hazing ritual. I hope you like pushing ping pong balls through mud with your nose.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
[quote=Wisemon]
No fees, but there is the standard hazing ritual.
Hello! *wavies*
Hello Sukazu999 and welcome to DaD! Hope you have fun visiting and enjoy your stay. I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends here, we're all pretty normal here...*laughs out loud* Sorry...I meant abnormally insane. Anyway, I'm sure you'll fit in with the rest of us. Post often and I'll see ya 'round!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
there all normally insane im just abnormally insane
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz