Join our server on Discord

Who goes There? [(the Thing game)]
He went over to the locker where Misty opend the the supplies. He grabbed his coat, pistol and rifle, along with a few magazines and clips for ammo.

"Settle up, we'll head out when you ready."

He said as he loaded his pistol and rifle.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
She grabbed all the gear she needed, walking back to the main room and handing everything to Kalyx.

"Kalyx, here's all the gear you need to go out there and look for John's friend. Like I said, I will stay back here and I guess I will have to give John a blood test to make sure that he hasn't been infected by the aliens."

She left for a couple minutes and came back with a needle and gauze.

"Okay..now just sit tight and relax, John.."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
"r-right..." John says, shuddering a bit, hoping to god and all that was holy out there that he wasn't one of THEM.
Misty slowly and steadily stuck the needle in the vein of his inside right elbow, drawing about 25mL of blood and slowly taking it out.

"Okay... that's better. I will go take this in the lab to let it sit. Unfortunately the tests take about an hour. So...Keith and Kalyx can either choose to search for John's friend... or they can wait for the results..."

She let out a heavy sigh and sat down to read a thick book about nursing.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
"right.." John shuddered, as he watched her withdraw the needle. In an hour, his fate would be determined, fight for survival... or being torched as one of them...
Loading his weapons and preparing his gear, Kalyx sets himself near the outer door. "Well Misty...I'd rather wait for the results, then to leave you alone with John. I mean, who's knows what could happen?"

Turning to towards his partner, "What do you think, Keith? I know there maybe an injured man out there, but...you know what could happen."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Misty looked over at Kalyx and Keith, putting her book down.

"Well... okay.. you want to stay for the results.. what does Keith want to do?"

She stood up and walked over by John to examine him.

"Well... he doesn't look infected, but I guess we still have to wait to see the results..."
----------------------------------------
OOC: Altima...Kalyx..Gol's internet is out right now and he doesn't know when he's getting it back, so I think we might have to kinda wait for him. >_< You think with all this technology, the internet connections would be flawless...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
OOC: I understand... I have no problem waiting for him...
OOC: Hopefully i'll be posting once in awhile each time.... not everyday though...

IC:

He moved away from the door and put his pistol away.

"Your right, best wait here then till we really find out about this guy."

He said crossing his arms and leaning back into the wall looking over at John.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
"I will be right back guys...just keep an eye on John.."

Misty goes to the back and into the lab to check on the blood test, looking into the microscope. She sees nothing unusual, but it's still too early to tell if he was infected or not.

-A few minutes later-

She walks back out to the main room where Keith, Kalyx, and John were.

"Nope...still too early to tell.. give it about half hour or so.."

She decided to stay standing up, pacing back and forth like a worried mother.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA