Join our server on Discord

Who goes There? [(the Thing game)]
The man couldn't lie down, instead, bolting up. "Y-you gotta help me! my friend is out there, and he's wounded!" The man exclaimed, running back towards the door, come on! I need you're help!" the man said, by the looks of things, he wore a white jacket with a picture of a red cross tagged on it. It looked pretty worn and blood stained. "oh! by the way, My name is john." the man, said, opening the door once more, the snow blowing into the small room once more.
NAME:Sean
JOB:engineer
WEAPONS: pistol (close) grenades;Incendiary,Grenade,explosive
FLAMETHROWER:flame thrower
DESCRIPTION:6ft human combat pants white tshift with x shaped grenade holder spanning over shoulders
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Sorry Ghostie... but, you shoulda signed up a long time ago.. this rp's done and started with, even though it's still in the beginning... I can't have people joining in already..
Keith quickly went over to the guy and grabbed him by his shirt collar.

"Whoa whoa whoa.... your in no condition right now to be going out there anymore. Stay here and get yourself fixed up here, we'll handle this."

He pulled the guy back in, kicking the door shut.

"Okay, i'll head out and search for the guy, can you tell me where your friend is?"
The Mod Squad
The OCA
"Yeah! several quarters east! you'll find him pinned down under a couple of beds." the guy shouted, as he tried to calm down. "I-I c-can't believe it! what the hells going on!" John looked around the room. He wasn't quite sure if they were gonna make it or not, from what he saw.
Kalyx, who had been listening intently, from the corner of the room, underneath some blankets, stood up from his seated position.

"Hold on..., hold on a minute, Keith! Misty! We need to think this through before we go jumping outside...looking for someone who's injured and bleeding."
Walking over to where John lay, "We don't even know if John, here...is one of these things or not! We've got to be very careful in how we proceed."
Looking over at Misty and Keith, "You don't want to become infected, do you?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"I'm not infected!! please! help my friend!" John shouted, getting thoroughly freaked that he was about to become wasted all because of a debate on whether or not he was one of THEM.
Misty looked at Kalyx, then Keith, then at John.

"Well John, we don't know what these things are and we don't know if you're infected, so I guess you have to stay here while Keith and Kalyx go looking for your friend. For now, just kinda make yourself at home...I have to keep a close eye on you.......As for you two"

Misty looked back up at Keith and Kalyx.

"You guys need all the warmth and protection you need. Kalyx...you stay here with John while Keith and I go and get the gear that the both you you need.....Come on Keith."

Misty started walking down a long hallway with a metal door off to the right and took the lanyard from around her neck and opened the door with one of the many key on the lanyard. She opened the door, revealing all sorts of clothing and gear.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Kalyx ushered John over to the warmest area of the room, being careful not to come physical contact with him. Pulling up another chair, the dragon poured the visitior a hot cup of coffee.
"There now, John...you just sit there and warm up a bit. I'm sorry if sound uncaring, but we can't be too careful with what may be lurking about the camp. I-I mean...we've lost too many good men to this alien. And as for you being uninfected...the only way to be sure is to test your blood. A test, by the way, the three of us have already passed."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Really? well, How can I trust you on that?" John asked defensively, fearful that they were indeed those...those...THINGS! Nonetheless, John did not accept the mug, not even touching it. "I can't be too sure you're not infected, and until you prove it, I ain't touching anything of yours."