Join our server on Discord

I need some help..
Neither I have. It's all about your imagination and sexual knowledge, as a general rule, you should know about men and women parts, that's all you gotta know. If you know about things that are true about sexual arousal in any fetish way, you can include that and make any post more interesting.

Let's say you are doing a Yuri (Female/Female) RPG and you know any tension point in a woman, for example in her neck (that's a very common one, I know it because I can easily make girls moan while massaging even in the open) and given you know how to treat her, you can just introduce that to your own character's knowledge.

Remember that a character that knows about everything is a God-Modder, so try to limit things to what your character specializes about.

If you want a small way of creating a character for sexual related RPGs, just go like this:

- Create Character's Outlook.
- Give them a name (Duh)
- Give them a certain age (Mostly for how sexually mature they are)
- Give them a race (You know, most people use furries here, but you can use hybrids or humans too)
- Think of his cock's length when unerected and when erected.
- Think of her measurements and clitoris size (The bulb is very sensitive, according to common sense, being able to toy with more and more of it is like putting vaginal pressure to a guy's cock, or in fewer words, more pleasure)
- Give them special perks (Like if their race makes them have bigger bodies, thinner bellies, larger ball-sacks, their breasts hide till their are aroused and such)
- The most important thing: Give them fetishes. It's extremely a must for a character who's gonna have sex in a RPG to have a fetish or something that makes them exceptionally horny.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
I need some help.. - by Autumn Star - 06-11-2007, 09:57 PM
RE: I need some help.. - by DragonMasterX - 06-11-2007, 11:42 PM
RE: I need some help.. - by Autumn Star - 06-12-2007, 09:13 AM
RE: I need some help.. - by DragonMasterX - 06-12-2007, 09:57 AM
RE: I need some help.. - by Autumn Star - 06-12-2007, 09:52 PM
RE: I need some help.. - by DragonMasterX - 06-12-2007, 11:13 PM
RE: I need some help.. - by Autumn Star - 06-13-2007, 09:01 AM
RE: I need some help.. - by DragonMasterX - 06-13-2007, 10:04 AM