Join our server on Discord

PS3 fans
a board for those of us who have a PS3 and love every moment

btw critisizing the other two systems is okay but try not to go overboard
To admit it, I haven't got a PS3 yet. I've been seeing a few game demos for PS3, and I must say it's 3d graphics muscles are big improvement over PS2's.

Though, the downside of PS3 is, it's very expensive. Hence, the reason why Nintendo's Wii has currently more sales figure than PS3, as people buy the Wii for it's more affordable price. PS3's game titles are yet a few, as some of the famous PS3 big titles like Tekken 6, Final Fantasy 13 are still yet under development.

Perhaps PS3 will gain a footing along with Wii as famous and popular game titles will make their appearance in the future.
SnK Wrote:To admit it, I haven't got a PS3 yet. I've been seeing a few game demos for PS3, and I must say it's 3d graphics muscles are big improvement over PS2's.

Though, the downside of PS3 is, it's very expensive. Hence, the reason why Nintendo's Wii has currently more sales figure than PS3, as people buy the Wii for it's more affordable price. PS3's game titles are yet a few, as some of the famous PS3 big titles like Tekken 6, Final Fantasy 13 are still yet under development.

Perhaps PS3 will gain a footing along with Wii as famous and popular game titles will make their appearance in the future.

Most likely...you know I've heard that all of Nintendo's big games for the WII is made by...Nintendo themselves

seriously though I recommend getting a PS3 ASAP ((It's going tobe an exciting time for us))
actually, that isn't true. Companies like Sega have made Wii games, as have other companies that have games on all three systems.

As for this group, give me some more on it.
Well... not everyone have PS3s yet, isn't this a bit... arrogant?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers