Join our server on Discord

Man or animal: obedient, out of control
Wow, that's really impressive!
Pretty Schweet!
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
It doesn't matter if you had a lot of time on your hands or not...I think they're great! I've always loved Lego's and have played with them since I was a toddler. Not it recent times though...just don't have any more. Great work, Wisemon!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Did I see these before? I think I did. But I'm glad you went with photobucket now. You did it pretty fast didn't you.
Those are really awsome! I like the design of the tortise the most, they remind me of the transformers i used to have :P. How many design changed do you think you went through?
Woah! You're really good at that! They're really cool! In fact, they remind me of Zoids!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Quote:Did I see these before? I think I did. But I'm glad you went with photobucket now. You did it pretty fast didn't you.
This is the new version. The older version was a rhino, a whale, a bull, a penguin, and a dragon, and among those, only the dragon and the penguin could stand. This time, they can all stand and combine, and I'm representing every chordate.

Quote:How many design changed do you think you went through?
Each one was different. The elephant head alone went through several changes. The penguin's weapons changed several times. The carriers went through massive changes. Basically, nothing was right the first time.

Quote:Woah! You're really good at that! They're really cool! In fact, they remind me of Zoids!
Except Zoids can't stand.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Dude, legos are sweet.

I should liberate my collection from my little bro.

Nice job on those, look good.
Too bad you can't put that in your resume or anything... because thos are really great. I tried a couple times to do that, but I never did come up with anything great.
Surprising thing is you can. Sometimes the most obscure things could make a resume pop.

Very nice Wise, Which sets did you use to make those Lego Creations? >>;;
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds