Join our server on Discord

after 10 years (pirates 3 spoilers)
Pirates 3 spoilers:

After 10 years, Orlando Bloom (Turner) met his wife and child.

What happened to Barbosa and Jack Sparrow?

Jack Sparrow sailed out alone in a small boat 10 years ago, did he die in the storm? Or lost direction in the sea forever?

Barbosa and his crews? Where did they go?

Thanks. :oops:
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
You love doing things like this dontcha? Haha theres gonna be a fourth, and where was his child? I did not see one D:
Well, if you wait until the credits stop rolling, an extra scene appears.

Here's what I think: Captain Barbosa and Jack Sparrow KILLED EACH OTHER. Or perhaps they just weren't important enough to show in the end. Keeps watchers guessing, you know them.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
They showed the 10 years later clip to reinforce the fact that Elizabeth's and Will's stories are over. They have a kid and its done.

Jack Sparrows adventures should inevitably continue in a 4th movie (probably a 5th and 6th too) and I can gaurentee you it won't be a ten year jump between the two movies.

As for what happened to everyone else, well unless someone has a magic future book, there is no way of knowing.
Got 4th to 6th?

But film producer/directors confirmed no more series...:shock:
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
Meh, they'll probably go until they can't.
Its a case of George Lucas Syndrome.

"I'm never ever EVER EVER gonna do any more star wars movies..."

"I'm planing to do six more movies. 3 prequels and 3 sequels"

"I've ditched the sequels idea and stuck to the prequels"

So there. Bet you an economy-class keg of Renasauce that's how its gonna play out.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
floramon Wrote:Got 4th to 6th?

But film producer/directors confirmed no more series...:shock:

Yes, of the series. As in the trilogy. There will be no more Pirates movie based on the arc that was completed with movie 3. There will be more in the franchise so long as they can squeeze a penny out of it.

Plus with such a high profile star like Johhny Depp, who will draw a crowd so long as he is in a movie, they would get a new producer and director so long as he wanted to do another movie, which he does.