Join our server on Discord

Civilization
any Civilization fans here?
w00t!

I loved the third game and am waiting for monies to buy the fourth. I might wait though see if SPORE is anything close to it.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
I got 2 copies of the 4th one, I had 4th, then I got the Civ Box set, so I got two copies of it now, want it?
I play 3, but i keep losing. Badly. :'(
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Whys that?
I would love a copy of the fourth one!

Use the super money cheat on Civ 3 easiest way to win in civ 3.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
well, PM me info to send it to you, and I will when I have the money for shipping.
I've never really played any of them, but my younger brother likes them. He likes the Age of Empire games and all of those variations even more.
I have Civ IV Warlords. Civ III is classic, however I feel that the Civ IV system runs cities most effectively. What I would like to see Imperialism: it's not possible to gain an empire of third world countries and then see them declare independence after a hundred years or so. And some properly interesting world politics, with ideologies and targeted nuclear warheads. Basically, if Civ IV could simulate the Empires of the Nineteeth to Twentieth Centuries, the Cold War, and pressures from within your own Civilisation to do things you'd rather not (such as a rebelious military, a Prime Minister that leans a different way to you, or a system of economics with booms, recessions and crashes) then the actual feel of running a nation with people and culture would come along so much better.
PsychoticPorcupine Wrote:I would love a copy of the fourth one!

Use the super money cheat on Civ 3 easiest way to win in civ 3.

lol! Money's not the problem in Civ 3 for me. I'm up to my eyeballs in gold 9 times out of 10. What I suck at is forming and managing an effective military. Whenever war breaks out, I just fortify my territory with troops and forts, and wait for them to wear themselves out. :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA