Join our server on Discord

Sonimon lemons
Sonimon had a very distinct voice in his lemons. Does anyone know where I can find some them?
Sure, just go to the Digimon Hentai Zone. It's Sonimon's site. Oh wait, the Digimon Hentai Zone doesn't exist anymore. Never mind.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Hmmm.... Clever. But you could try PMing him here. He may not respond but if he does he might send you his stuff. He lost interest with the series.
mabey send em' an e-mail?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
I wish there was some lemon archive that still carried them, they so much better than all the one-story authors that are on this site. Losing the Digimon Hentai Zone was a terrible loss.
Yeah The Digimon Hentai Zone was a big loss, I read Sonimon lemons too, he was very good at the descriptions, the only thing I didn't liked was how he sometimes bashed Patamon in his lemons one in a one-shot lemon and the othe other on one of his series making Gatomon cheat on him on Veemon, and even when she agreed with Patamon's plan to go on a date with both and later choose and Veemon was the first ruining her date with Patamon she still choose Veemon, that kinda was unfair but well, he was a VeeGato fan so it wasn't surprising he would make her choose Veemon xD

but out of that he had really good works, the few PataGato lemons he did which were I think 3 were really good even though if in one of them at first he made Gatomon laugh at Patamon when he asked her to go steady but in the end all she had sex with him.

Ah well the good ol' times, I had my lemons there too and was member at the forum there as well, I even got comments posted on my section on the lemon archive ^^
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Wisemon Wrote:Sure, just go to the Digimon Hentai Zone. It's Sonimon's site. Oh wait, the Digimon Hentai Zone doesn't exist anymore. Never mind.
Nurse, I'm going to need a surgery room ready as soon as possible. If we don't get the chip off this man's shoulder, he could flatline within a day.

Wisemon, they were jerks to me too. The DHZ guys were jerks to a lot of people. Get over it.
Quote:Wisemon, they were jerks to me too. The DHZ guys were jerks to a lot of people. Get over it.
I didn't say they were jerks. Actually, I think Sonimon is a pretty cool guy who ran a pretty good site. Now, Mr. Bow the Fuck Down, what's his name? That guy was a jerk.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I thought that was a subtle joke. Real subtle. But that's wise's humor. And sonimod was a great guy. Real nice. I never did post at their board though. Never even read through it.