Join our server on Discord

Hello all...
Hello, I'm DarkKnightMatt. Frequent visitor of the DaD stories, new to the forum. Good to see all of you. ::Bows::
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
DarkKnightMatt Wrote:Hello, I'm DarkKnightMatt. Frequent visitor of the stories, new to the forum. Good to see all of you. ::Bows::

Hello there DarkKnightMatt. Welcome to the DaD. I'm sure the others will be along soon to give their usual insane greetings.
You'd better be bowing in the presence of my greatness lol

Welcome to the forum
Crimson: Yay, a new vict...err, I mean member, welcome to the DaD, hope you have fun and post lots. And if you hear the sound of a ray gun charging then just plug your ears and tell yourself you're imagining things.

Monica: *wallops Crimson with a mallet* Sorry about him, welcome to the boards, have fun Mr. DarkKnightMatt!

Crimson: Head...cracking... *falls over* ...headache...

Monica: Oops, I think I overdid it... *sheepishly smiles and sticks tongue out before curing him*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Question for Colt... Where did you get that signature pic at? It's neat.
(Also, that was a greetings bow... lol)

Reply for above post... I'll be sure to have fun, thanks. ::Gives Crimson a medicine bottle (Pain Reliever):: You probably will need this more than I do.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Google searched mawile dance
Welcome to the place that means so much to all of us in our own way. Make it your own, and it will be something so marvelous that it will become apart of you. The DaD is a wonderful place and I hope you enjoy everyday here, as something special....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
So now we've got a Dark Knight and a Shadow Knight, and I'm sure the Black Knight is just around the corner. Oh well, welcome to the DaD.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Hello DarkKnightMatt,

Welcome to DaD. Please enjoy your visit your stay. You'll find that are a lot of great people here...some a little more eccentric than others. :D
Hope to see you on the threads and remember to post a lot. Have fun!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Wisemon Wrote:So now we've got a Dark Knight and a Shadow Knight, and I'm sure the Black Knight is just around the corner.

Nah the moat's doing it's job keeping him at bay. The moat and the reinforced cement wall, the gatling turrets, the mine field, and the barbed wire fence. Well glad you were able to make it through all that and get here. Always nice to have another targ... friend around.

*Loud Explosion from outside*

Slashmon: I think we blew up the mailman again.

Shadow: That would explain why I haven't gotten my newest copy of EGM.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad