Join our server on Discord

Digi War Game (Digimon RP)
sean:you make it sound as if we are in a rpg for perverts obsessed with digimon

sean:get him mastermon
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: ghostiemon could you describe mastermon a little bit? "7ft armoured digimon mega level" could be anything...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
um humanoid
thin visor slit
sort of like a big person in armour

is that okay
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
(wow I should at least try to bring life back to this. Your digimon is allowed, guess you were waiting for my answer. I thought you were talking with Angewomons_Lover and thought everyone wasn't feeling like theyd do this rp at the time. So I waited. *sweat mark*)
"And right back to fighting they go." Jonah said. "Should I fight too?" Elec asked. "Only if we're left with no choice." Jonah answered.
Dave and Veemon walk to where Jonah, Sean, and Joe were.
"What in the hell is that thing?" Dave said.
"It Mastermon a mega level Digimon." Veemon said.
"You know what to do right Veemon?" Dave said.
"Yep! Let's do it!" Veemon said.
"OK!" Dave said as he hold his D3 up.
Veemon warp Digivolve to...Imperialdramon
Imperialdramon Mode Change to...Fighter Mode
"Get him Imperialdramon!" Dave said.
"You got it Dave." Imperialdramon said as he went after Mastermon.
"SPLENDOR BLADE!" Imperialdramon said.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
(Elecmon doesn't have a definite digivolution line so I'm going with Drimogemon and make whatever else up.)
Jonah and Elec stood there mouths open. "Not even the rubble will be left after this." Jonah said. "Maybe we should just look for the item while they fight." Elec suggested. "Maybe the rubble should be destroyed. We then might find it." Jonah said and took out a season 3 digivice. Elecmon became Drimogemon. "Dig through the rubble!" Jonah commanded and Drimogemon did so with his drill making the pile of rubble shrink and an object began to appear.
sean:mastermon get him

diamond blades

*two long blades made of pure diamond emerge from gauntlets*

mastermon:surrender now or else
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"Or else what?" Imperialdramon said.
"You know what to do Imperialdramon!" Dave said.
"Right!" Imperialdramon said.
"POSITRON LASER!" Imperialdramon said as he aim he Positron cannon on his arm and shot it at Mastermon.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Is this it?" Jonah asked beginning to forget the fight behind him. "How should I know if this what that earlier hord of digimon fought over? Isn't this why we're here in the first place?" Drimogemon responded. "A black Digi-egg? With a weird red symbol?" Jonah said inspecting the egg. Becoming a bit fearful of the egg Jonah put it down and stepped back. "I don't know how it responds, but I don't think I wan't find out." Jonah said.
mastermon:or else this *braces for impending attack*
DATA TOUCH
as the attack comes soaring towards mastermon the data touch reverts it back to energy and sends it flying at imperdilamon but is knocked back by the forcxe into...

mastermon:no the egg
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz