Join our server on Discord

Digi War Game (Digimon RP)
Joe was standing next to a tree, watching the Elecmon and ghostiemon, while Refia was up 10 feet above him standing in a tree.

"Joe, what shall we do?" she asked, looking down at him.

"We'll just wait until one of them spots us, then we'll fight." Joe replied, pulling out his D-Power and a deck of DigiModify Cards.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"ghostiemon forget them"yells sean "look up there"
*sean pulls out season one digivice and a crest of randomness

get them boy
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: are your characters referring to Refia and Joe, ghostiemon? you've gotta point that out if they are by putting like:

Quote:saw Refia up in the tree

or something similar.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"ghostiemon forget them"yells sean "look up there"
*sean pulls out season one digivice and a crest of randomness and ponints up to refia in the tree*

get them boy

better
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: lol thats good.

IC:

Joe looked at ghostiemon, and readied a card, nodding to Refia.

Refia nodded back as she jumped down from the tree, walking towards ghostiemon and stopping about 20 feet away.

"hmm...seems to be Ghostiemon." Joe said, looking at the scanner on his D-power. "Alright, DigiModify!" Joe said, swiping a card through his D-Power. "Power Activate!"

Refia became engulfed in a field of data, as she began to Digivolve. "Renamon digivolve To!.........Kyubimon!" she said, as the data field disappeared, Refia standing away from ghostiemon still, but as a Kyubimon. "alright, i'm ready to pummel you, ghostiemon!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
*ghostiemon warp digivolve to mastermon*

(quick overview mastermon is a 7ft armoured digimon mega level)

sean:he's mega now

mastermon:diamond blades

(two huge sword blades come out of the gauntlets
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Jonah and Elec just watched with mouths opened. "Is this lucky for us at all?" Elecmon asked. "Well if the power is anywhere close to even we might get hit." Jonah said nervously. "Maybe I should." Elecmon began. "No! We're here to retrieve item that was burried by the last fight over it! So we could understand this better and stop whoever organized this thing!" Jonah reminded.

"It doesn't help if they blow debree around." Elec pointed out. "Good point." Jonah said.
Dave sigh
"What is wrong Dave?" Veemon asked Dave.
"It's nothing Vee OK." Dave said.
"You are worried about finding the Digi-Egg of Courage right?" Veemon said.
"Yeah, your right I am worried about finding the Digi-Egg of Courage Vee but we have the Crest of Courage thought." Dave said as he took out the tag and the crest of Courage.
"Let's see what the D3 reads Dave." Veemon said.
"OK than Vee." Dave said as he took out the D3 and check too see if there was a Digi-Egg or Crest nearby.
"Hey Vee! I think I got something here." Dave said.
"Let me see." Vee said.
"Here." Dave said as he give the D3 to Veemon.
"Your right! By the looks of it. It is a Digi-Egg." Veemon said.
"Really! That is great! Let's go!" Dave said.
"OK than let's go!" Veemon said as he and Dave fellow the place that the D3 said there was a Digi-Egg there.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
*sean edges over to dvolve while still watching the fight in earnest*
sean:what artifact
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"An item that could be anything. Something like a crest, egg, or something completely new." Jonah said then realized. "You don't know? I've always seen a shining object in the center of a battle field whenever the one of these items is freshly activated. Some hold power and abilities that affect digimon or power can be released from it. They're like tools, but I have seen some that were delibrately created to do harm to the ones who find it. I even overheard something about rules from digimon participating. Someone or something is doing all of this just to cause destruction." Jonah added.