Join our server on Discord

Digi War Game (Digimon RP)
Using a theme from one of my original stories I decided to apply it to an RP and figured this would be best. Basically Humans and Digimon partners are fighting over items whenever they appear or activate in a way the war is like a game there are rules that were perposefully created to prevent players from teaming up in order to create mayhem. Some people have joined only to to try to stop the destruction by finding leads that can allow one to immediatley end the game. Some groups have been secretely made to end the game but most of them have been found out rather quickly and eliminated. And it goes on from there this way everyone who joins can shape the game in some way like what exactly the items are. Same rules as all RPG's applies...........obviously. The items are for power they can be things like crests or something similar. The time where these powerful objects activate is unknown but will give itself away with a column of light so this is determined by you as long as its all not series of fights one after another.
If your signing up as a Digimon then it's obvious to leave out the parts for the other char.
Name:
Digimon:
Gender of char and Digi:
8 views and no replies. I must be the worst RP writer. I was sure people would join this one. My stories must be crap then if no one joins this. This always happens to me DAMN IT! Anyone joining?
lol, 8 views is nothing. i've had RPG's w/ 50+ views and no joins :P

Name: Joe (NOTE: this is NOT the Joe from Digimon!!!)
Digimon: Refia (Renamon)
Gender of char and Digi: Male, Digimon = Female
Background: (none)
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Name: Dave Leonheart
Digimon: Veemon
Gender of char and Digi: Both Male
Background: (none)
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Yes! Someone joined. I better put by information down.
Name: Jonah
Digimon: Elecmon
Genders: Both male
Background: none
Name:sean
Digimon:ghostiemon
Gender of char and Digi:male
Background:in training level
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
I think we should start now. I'll start off since in my opinion the beginning is always the hardest to do.

Jonah and Elecmon were searching through some rubble. "Jonah, what do you think we'll find?" Elec asked. "I really don't know, but so many Digimon in one place fighting like that, anything that gives us more information on this game is better than nothing." Jonah replied. "If only there were more of us." Elec said.
sean and ghostiemon walks in and sees a elecmon

"argh assasin"

"ghostiemon get him"
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Dave and Veemon set up a camp in a forest area.

"Hey Dave?" Veemon said.
"Yeah! What is it Veemon?" Dave said.
"What are we looking for?" Veemon said.
"Will...we are looking for a item of power like a crests or digi-eggs or something like that?" Dave said.
A Vegiemon walks in and sees Dave and Veemon.
*Sees the vegiemon* "Veemon you know what to do." Dave said.
"Right Dave! VEE-HEADBUTT!!!" Veemon said deleting the vegiemon.
"Too easy just like I thought." Veemon said.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Elecmon sees the two, "What!?" "Enemies!?" Jonah asked as he sees ghostiemon and sean.