Join our server on Discord

Tales of The Iris
Episode 1 The Scrolls
"Don't worry I'll be fine!" Irene said trying to cook and talk on the phone at the same time. She had long black hair tied into a pigtail. She was wearing a suit that looked crummy. It appeared in ways to be made out of some leather fabric. The top of it was nearly completely all white but had brown sides just as the rest of it. She reached and turned the knob of the stove to turn up the flame.
She was in a small room where the kitchen was near the door way and the small dining table was just two feet behind her in front of the door to the garage. "I know I am only fifteen but I'm making a living all by my self." She said partly annoyed. "Well I couldn't live with you know can I?" Irene said sprinkling salt onto the cooking eggs. "Okay you know what I got to go alright." She said hanging up. "When will she ever stop bugging me!?" She yelled through her teeth.
Then there was a knock at the door. She went over and opened it. A fifteen dark skinned teenager wearing a red suit plated with a strange material was at the door. "Good Devon you're here." Irene said letting him in. "It broke down again didn't it?" Devon said. "Yes it did." Irene responded tired of having to get the machine fixed. In between the refrigerator and table was a small metal cube. Devon got down to it. He opened it and used his weird electronic tools.
"Did it break from that power surge we had yesterday?" He asked as he shocked a few wires. "Yes! It broke down immediately when it happened Right in the middle of repair!" She answered fed up with it. Devon then hit a switch and the machine started up emitting a blue light. He closed it and got up. "Well that should it. For now." He added. "Do you want to see what I had to fix that day?" Irene asked. "Why not. You always have something new that the army wants you to fix." He answered. "Alright." She said and led him to the door leading to the garage. "It's a good thing that you are a technician." Irene said stopping at the door. "You are a mechanic and you need my help." Devon teased a little. "You're the only one that generator works for!" She defended and opened the door.
But away from all of this a town far away was being destroyed. Fire rained from the sky exploding on impact creating fiery infernos. Also nearby mountains were being torn up into massive rocks and being dropped upon several parts of town. The crackling of fire and explosions overwhelmed the area. On the hill overlooking the town under a tree were two figures. A big man with black hair wearing an orange cape that hanged over the armor chest plate. He was wearing an orange and half yellow mix mask that covered nearly all of his nose and up. The eyes were one-way glass parts.
"No progress I see." He said looking on the roaring flames of the burning town. "I'm tired of these leads Rayee!" The 15 year old girl said. She was wearing a light blue nearly white dress that looked like plastic. The sleeves widened as they went down from the shoulder. The long skirt part half way down began to split into a triangle revealing a dark blue under dress skirt. The back of her collar was big fanning out looking like a blue rising sun over the horizon behind her. She had long blonde hair and her mask was similar to Rayee's except mainly blue and white mix.
"But this narrows down the areas left Vaprice." Rayee said. "But there aren't anymore areas left! Do you have any idea how long I have been waiting!" She yelled furiously. "For someone so young beautiful you are strong." Rayee complimented. "My rage can't be calmed with flattery." She replied shallowly lifting her hand making more giant rocks rise then threw them. "With your fury you might as well have destroyed them." Rayee said. "I told you that The Tales are true and a barrier would appear. After all they're indestructible." Vaprice responded.
"For something it sure isn't convincing." Rayee smirked. "Do you really think after all we have done I would've lied to you!? Ah. Wait
Episode 3 Travelers Un-Rooted
The next day seeing it was no dream, Devon and Irene changed their clothes with the new ones bought for them.
Episode 5 Babysitting Disaster
They were all at the square wooden table with their food in front of them.
Episode 6 Flood Creek
They were at the table looking at the bell that was one of the charms. Sora poked it to see if they would get a reaction.