Join our server on Discord

Sinful Pleasures (Vampire RPG)
Paul smiled and ground against her slightly, mrring. "Mmm sounds like a plan..." he said, sliding back slightly and thrusting upwards, into her tight pussy.

---

Alexis mrred and nuzzled her companion lightly. "Mmmm... well..." she started, winking playfully. "As much as I like your outfit, I can't help but find myself curious as to what you might look like underneath all of that..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Vook murred in pleasure, closing her eyes as her pussy was penetrated. "mmmhh....oh yeah..." she said softly, bringing her hips down so that Paul's member was pushed all the way in, up to the base.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Shadow smirked, placing his hands on his trench coat.

"Mmm, gotta give me some incentive then, sweetie," he purred, opening his trench coat...then quickly pulling it closed around his body.
"Little slave, huh?", Tachyon was intrigued and excited by the idea and her aggressiveness. "Being your slave sounds interesting, Katt...but don't call me little. As you'll soon find out, I'm not little at all...anywhere!" His member growing, pushing out from its sheath, as her tail stroked his crotch.

Holding himself up against the floor, the dragon whipped his tail outward, snaking it underneath the back side of her outfit's top.

---------

"Aggressive aren't we?", Indigo smiled devilishly, turned on by his actions. "I can be just as wild, Shaun...even more so."

Leaping out of his arms, baring her claws and teeth, the vixen tackled him onto the bed, pressing her hot body against his. Baring her teeth and claws, she ripped his shirt to shreads, scratching his chest in the process. "Whoops! Looks like I drew some blood...let me clean that up, for you!" She smacked her lips and anticipation.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Wow that tail has some impressive dexterity." Katt smiled feeling the tip slipping inside of her shirt, "I'm sure we could find something interesting to do with that." She removed her tail from his crotch and looped it tightly around his.

*Other room*

"Wild thing," Shaun smiled a bit, despite the loss of his favorite shirt, "I think this is gonna be fun."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh, yeah?", Tachyon retorted, sliding his claw up her sides, underneath her top, "and what exactly would you like me to do with it?"
The dragon playfully entwined her tail, as well; sliding down its length to the base, just above her ass.

--------

"You betcha! And this is only the beginning!"

Holding his chest firmly, at the sides, Indigo laps up the blood oozing from his wounds. Her body suddenly becomes flush with hunger; for sex, as well as blood. The canine teeth, within her mouth, begin to grow in size; her tongue lengthen. Squeezing his body even tighter, the vixen coaxes more of the Husky's blood to flow forth.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"You ever tried to double penetrate with that tail and your cock?" Katt asked, placing her hand against his crotch and rubbing it.

Shadow felt a bit wierd at first but quickly put two and two together, "Ah, so you're one of the night too?" He smiled, making sure his own fangs were visible, "This just got alot more interesting."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Paul grunted, thrusting up into Vook as he did. "mmm... god that feels good..."

---

Alexis churred and smiled, shrugging slightly. "I'm not sure as to what to offer you in terms of incentive... but I'm sure you can think of something I can do that will make it worth your while."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Vook moaned happily, throwing her head back and massaging her breasts, her nipples poking out hard. "mmhhhrr...oh yeahhh...is this good for you, Paul?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Sorry I havent posted

IC:

Cindy couldnt help but enjoy the licking on her face Yoosei's tongue felt good against it, "mmmhhh keep doing it," she said with a soft giggle, "it feels kinda good."
The OCA