Join our server on Discord

Sinful Pleasures (Vampire RPG)
"Well then I guess the only thing left is," Katt smiled a bit waving her tail back and forth to draw attention to her ass, "Which of us is gonna be doing the screaming?"

"Well that shouldn't be a problem," Shaun smiled as he pushed open the door with his foot, "So should I carry you to the bed or can you not wait that long?" He said as he lowered her slightly so his erected member poked her slightly in the butt.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Paul murred and smiled at Vook as she licked and stripped him. "Mmm... is that so? we'll just have to see about that, now won't we?"

---

Alexis giggled softly. A rare event, by any means. "Um... well you were right. That wasn't terribly exciting. But it beats being persecuted by mortals for 5 or 6 lifetimes for simply being alive when you ought not to be..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"yeah...we'll have to see..." Vook said, stripping his underwear down and rubbing his hard shaft. "mm...so big...makes me horny from just the sight..." she said, licking her lips. "how do you wanna fuck me, hmm?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shadow smiled at the vampire bat, reaching out to stroke her cheek.

"Mmm, sorry to hear that.
Alexis murred and smiled, comforted by his actions. "Mmm thank you... that's very sweet of you to say. It actually does make me feel a little better." she said, smiling up at Shadow.

---

Paul smiled, murring happily. "Mmm... Depends? How do you like it? I feed on your energy after all. I need you to enjoy it as much as possible..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Shadow smiled back, scritching her chin a little.

"Mmm, is there anything else you like to know about me?" he purred, giving her a suggestive smile.
"how about you give my pussy a go? its nice and tight and warm..." Vook said seductively, rubbing her wet pussy lips on Paul's length.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Walking up and embracing the sexy tigress, clad in her sheer, white outfit, Tachyon growled, "I hope we both get to scream a little bit...don't you?"
Peering deep into her eyes, the dragon locks lips with her, sliding his claws down her backside, toward her ass and tail.

--------

Feeling his hot cock drive against her ass, she ground herself against Shaun and moaned, "Ooooo! Yeah! If we were nude now, I'd fuck you right where you stand!"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt returned the kiss for a short bit and pulled her head away, "Well let's see if you can even handle me." She smiled as she pushed Tachyon to the ground with her ontop of him, "Or if I'm gonna get a cute little slave to play with." She smiled as she rubbed her tail against his crotch.

*Room*

"Well then let's just take care of those clothes shall we?" Shadow smiled grabbing onto her shirt and ripping the front of it open."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad