Join our server on Discord

Sinful Pleasures (Vampire RPG)
Cindy's ears twitched hearing Yoosei and smiled standing up on her lap, "So you don't mind a little girl on girl action? Sounds great." Cindy then moved her hand down to Yoosei's crotch and began to rub, "How would you like to be my pet for the night?" she asked grinning lustfully.

"Of course I'd love to!" Onyxia chimed then scooped up the dragoness in her muscly arms and cuddled her softly into her giant tits and gave Tieya a peck on the cheek.
The OCA
"I..I wouldn't mind to be your pet for the night" she said between soft moans as she feels her crotch being rubbed which prompted to start feel wet between her legs.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Sounds great...huh? You're getting wet already?" Cindy glanced up at Yoosei's face moaning and noticed something in her mouth, "What..?" She stood up taking a finger she pulls Yoosei's lower jaw down a little and gasped, "Those arent ordenary fangs are they?" she asked continuing to look in her mouth.
The OCA
Yoosei couldn't help but growl a bit when Cindy pulls Yoosei's lower jaw down a little. She then rubs her tongue gently over her fangs and stares at Cindy. "would it make any difference.. if these aren't ordinary fangs?" she asks softly while twitching her ears.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shadow smiled a bit as he looked over, "I doubt it," He said, "I doubt I'd let someone as lovely as you go." he waved down the bartender, "Hey think we could get a couple of drinks?" he asked motioning towards the girl, "I'm Shadow by the way, may I ask your name?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"My name is Indigo", the vixen revealed, blushing as she innocently batted her eyes at the handsome Husky. Drawn still, by his seductive aura, Indigo motions herself closer, "So...uh...what brings you this way?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
The ferret bartender smiled politely and nodded at Shadow. "Sure thing. Name your poison..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Was looking for someone to hang out with tonight." he smiled at her, batting some hair out of his face, "Anything you got on tap is fine." Shadow said looking quickly at the bartender and then back to Indigo, "What'd you like? My treat."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Cindy slowly shook her head, "My apologies," she gently closed Yoosei's jaw and give it a small kiss on the lips, "I was just curious that all it wouldnt make a difference, my pet."
The OCA
OOC: Is the name Shadow a first come first serve thing?

IC:

Shadow murred as his ear was nipped. Turning in his chair, he smiled at the bat, letting his eyes run up and down her body.

"Mmm, so what do I need to do to win round two, sweetie?" he purrs, licking his lips.