Join our server on Discord

Sinful Pleasures (Vampire RPG)
"mmm...you bet i am." Vook said, winking at him. "so shall we go...?" she said, wrapping an arm around his neck, and kissing his cheek softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Ooh this looks like fun, is it too late to join?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Nope ^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
OOC: Goodie goodie gumdrops... if I ever say that again hit me.

Name: Shaun
Vampire Species: Bloodtouched (Sadokin/Sanguinarian)
Furry Species: Dog
Orientation: Straight
Description: A tall (6') light gray husky, slightly bushy tail, wears a black shirt, blue jeans, and an overshirt that's white with black and grey dragons decorating it.
Powers: Slight seductive abilities (Can easily hypnotize and seduce a person if they are attracted to him)
D/s: Dominant.
Kinks: BDSM

Name: Katt
Vampire Species: Bloodtouched (Sadokin/Masokin)
Furry Species: Tiger
Orientation: Bi
Description: 5'7" tiger girl with white fur, wears white pants and shirts to give an illusion of nudity and attract others.
Powers: Rapid healing and high pain tolerance as well as increased strength.
D/s: Switch
Kinks: Pain (recieving and giving) Bondage.

IC:

Shaun walked into the bar eyeing a couple of the patrons as he walked towards the bar to order a drink, he smiled a bit as he sat down, he sent out a small pulse with his abilities. If any of the girls had spotted him they'd soon come to him, And that's when the fun starts.

Katt eyed the dog as he walked through the bar, she was sitting near the rear at in a booth, it usually didn't take long after she walked in before some horny guy, or girl, would approach her so she just waited and made herself comfortable.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: OK...I'm joining, too.

Name: Richter
Vampire Species: Bloodtouched (Incubus/Masokin)
Species: Wolf/coyote mix
Orientration: Straight, bi-curious
Description: 6' 4", 200 lbs., black & dark peppered fur, lighter grey chest and belly fur, slender athletic body, dark brown eyes, usually wears dark T-shirts, jeans and sneakers.
Powers: Can sense emotions and feelings within a close proximity and has a high-tolerance of pain.
D/s: Dom
Kinks: Loves oral sex (especially giving), bondage and pain (receiving)

Name: Indigo
Vampire Species: Bloodtouched (Sanguinarian/Succubus)
Species: Wolf/fox mix
Orientation: Straight, bi-curious
Description: 5' 10", 145 lbs., violet/blue fur, white fur on chest, belly, paws and tip of tail, slender athletic figure, yellow-green eyes, firm C-bust, wears pink blouse, black jean skirt, red panties.
Powers: Her scent and fluids are an aphodisiac for either sex, sexual stamina.
D/s: Switches
Kinks: BDSM, toys and other objects.

IC:

Indigo walks casually into the bar, heading for the bartender when she is inexorably drawn towards the grey Husky, sitting a few barstools down. Taking her seat to the left of him, the vixen leans over a bit, gazing into the dog's eyes, "D-do I know you?"

Richter enters the bar, a few steps behind the vixen. Noticing that she has already found a prospect, he heads directly for the bar and orders a gin & tonic. Holding his drink, the wolf scans the barroom and spies an unaccompanied tiger, sitting in a booth. Taking a swig of his drink, he gets to his feet and heads to the rear of the bar.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Sy grinned sheepishly, "And donnot lie to Sy when he says that Alexis no like it either," he replied with a snicker. Then he gasped as the bartender slid over another bloody marry "Bloody marry for Sy!" he cheered as he sits on his rear grabs the glass with his feet and takes it all down with a single gulp ice and all "Hehe..Shy getting..that feeling again..hic." he chuckled laying on the bar stool.

"Like wise Tieya," Onyxia seeing her grin got what she meant and smiles, "Very much so..sometimes I even prefer female." she winked slyly at her, "Why? Are you offerin?"

Cindy blinked as she was sat asside as Yoosei sat down the hedgehogette crawled to the fox's lap and sat on it, "First your name would be good." she said with a smile before taking Yoosie's paw and placed it ontop of her head, "Pet me please."
The OCA
Yoosei giggles lightly and gently pets Cindy on her head. "my name is Yoosei..." she said softly while twitching her ears and swishing her tails around softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yoosei...kind of odd but its unique," Cindy commented smiling as she was being pet, "You may call my Cindy, Mistress Cindy, or Mistress!" She then noticed her two tails "Two tails huh very nice," she commented before grabbing both and pulled them around her using them as like cushions "So Yoosei what brings you to a place like this?"
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmhhh... course I'm offering..." Tieya smirked, a small grin on her face as she nodded. "...That is.. if you're up for a little girly action..." She cooed darkly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds