Join our server on Discord

Sinful Pleasures (Vampire RPG)
"Hmm... so, you come here for the same reason as me..." Tieya giggled slightly, putting a claw to her lips as she looked up more to the taller dragoness, smiling. "...Well, if that's what you're looking for, maybe I could introduce myself?" She asked, swishing her tail around happily acting quite like a normal person of such.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei blinks, quickly moving her arms so she could catch Cindy. She had to admit she was surprised with Cindy's reactions but yet she enjoyed that as she loved the fact Cindy was being so dominant. "yes mistress..." she said softly as she heads towards the lounge. "what else you wish me to do for now?" she said as she keeps walking.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well then...you can consider what I said an invitation, my dear," he purred, smiling slyly as she cuddled up to him. Deciding to return her playfullness, he reached back and grabbed her hot ass, giving her cheeks a good squeeze.
Alexis meeped and smiled slightly, jabbing him with the crook of her wing. "Nuh uh handsome... you gotta earn your right to get with this, first..."

Paul smiled, cozying up to Vook slightly. "sounds like fun, miss..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"mm hmm..." Vook said, grabbing his hand softly. "are there any bedrooms, around here?" she asked quietly, looking around.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Mistress..? Hmm I'm liking you already!" the hedgehogette announced "A seat will be good for now I wish to know the hot butt I just spanked." Cindy teased winking up at Yoosei.

"Oh I'm sorry fogive my bad manners, my name is Onyxia," the dragoness said with a big smile on her face.

He couldnt help but hear over Alexis's words letting out a snickering laugh "Sy learn that hard way. Sy got punished good for it." He then ordered the barkeep for another bloody marry.
The OCA
"And how do I do that?" purred Shadow, leaning back against the hot bat.
Yoosei couldn't help but blush lightly and then nods. "sure thing..." she said softly as she walks towards one couch and gently sets Cindy down on the couch as she sits by her side while swishing her two tails. "and what do you wish to know my mistress?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Nice to meet'cha, Onyxia..." Tieya smirked, nodding gently as her tail continued to swish, before she respectively bowed. "My name is Tieya..." She smiled, before slowly extending a claw out, grasping the dragoness' arm very gently. "...And hm... would a girl be able to give you a good time?" She asked, grinning just a little.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Alexis giggled at Sy slightly. "If I recall, Sy, you weren't really complaining all that much. Hard to use pain as a punishment on someone who gets off on it, after all..." she said, winking before turning her attention to Shadow.

"Well you've already won round one, handsome. Your appearance is classic... perhaps even uninspired, but you wear it well. Very well, I might add..." she said, nipping his ear playfully.

Paul smirked at Vook's request. "My, aren't we forward?" He remarked, chuckling softly to himself.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA