Join our server on Discord

Sinful Pleasures (Vampire RPG)
"Sy sorry mad'am! Sy cannot help self if surrounded by sexy new blood." Sy grinned impishly "You're looking exceptionally scrumptious today Alexis more than usual." he said licking his lips with his black leathery tongue. The creature then unlatched his claws from the ceiling flipped and landed on a bar stool spinning as he landed. "Sy need drink! Hey Marcus gimme a bloody merry! Don't put that tomato juice stuff in it either...eck!"

Meanwhile at the front door of the club a large figure was blocking the doorway. Whoever it was it was a tall dragoness who's body could only be seen and the door's upper from hid her face "They need to make this doors bigger.." she complained as she leaned down just enough to get through the door and stood there. The large dark purple scaled dragoness stood there at the door with her too small t-shirt just barely fitting over her chest and her black jean shorts. Glancing over at the doorman which was a cute white and black fox who's vampire fangs were just visible she cracked "Aww he's so cute!" she then picked up the fox and gave him a large hug.
The OCA
Walking in quietly through the main doors, a blue-haired dragoness sighed, her arms rubbing and trying to get the rain out from her hair as she groaned. "Stupid rain... my hair looked good before I went out..." She spoke to herself, continuing to walk before suddenly bumping into the back of a tall dagoness, not flinching back as she blinked. "Huh?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Alexis smiled, patting Sy gently. "Its understandable Sy, really..." she said, smiling. Paul poured himself a drink before had picked up on Sy's order and, instead of adding tomato juice to the vodka, he took a pouch of blood, like the kind kept on ice in a blood bank, and poured it into the liquor before sliding the glass towards him.

"There ya go Sy..." Paul said, smiling. He blinked as a massive dragoness startled cuddling the bouncer outside, blocking the doorway. "Ma'am...?" Paul muttered. Alexis nodded.

"I see her..." she replied, draping herself around Shadow's shoulders. "We don't bite people unless invited, hun... its bad ettiquite after all..." she said, giggling slightly. Paul smiled slightly, baring his fangs.

"But if we were to be invited..." he added, winking playfully. Alexis smiled and called over a younger, trim-looking ferret to take Paul's place at the bar.

"Looks like my shift's over..." He remarked, mrring as he walked around to Vook's stool. "Whatever will I do with myself now...?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"i could go with ya, hun!" Vook said, standing up and placing her cup on the bar. "what do you do when you're not on your shift, hmm?" she said, winking at him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Sy thanks!" he chimed as the drink was slid to him looking at his scythed arms he tilted his head "Sy need straw!" he then ruffled through the cup of straws on th counter with his mouth picking up about half the straws in the cup put them in his drink his bloody marry letting out almost a pur of delight as the blood-vodka mixed drink slid down his throat.

OOC: Onyxia actually did step into the club she picked up the doorman on the inside ^_^.

IC:

Onyxia still holding onto the dumbfounded bouncer vampire fox being a little embarressed being picked up so easily by a female but he kind of liked it felt Tieya bump into her behind. Holding the fox like a toddler in her arms the dragoness turned around seeing the black and blue dragoness "Oh I'm sorry I'm blocking the door." she giggled stepping to the side as she started petting the fox bouncer.

The bouncer didnt fight it though his head laid on his shoulder, his body being squished agains Onyxia's tits, muring lightly with a fanged smiled on his muzzle.
The OCA
Yoosei quickly walks through the main doors and shakes her body lightly. "damn it..." she cursed softly before tapping her own shoulders while she looked around, spotting few people already nearby the entrance.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Another character! *grins*

~Profile~
Name: Cindy
Species: Hedgehogette
Orientation: Lesbian
Description:Very dark yet still shiny black fur, has neon blue strips and markings over her body and black hair aswell as one blue ring around her neck. She wears baggy deep blue jeans that seem to be too long on her as they drape over her clawed toes. She wears a black T-shirt with tribal thorns around the collar, end of sleeves, and around the bottom which are also a neon blue. She wears a single gold earring. CCC cup breasts.
Powers:
D/s: Dominant
Kinks: Bondage/BDSM and Toys
Other: Very much likes to be cuddled and pampered endlessly.

IC:

Right behind the two tailed vixen a black hedgehogette entered the club aswell she smirked seeing her plump butt. Cindy reached her paw back and gave Yoosei's ass a good slap "Move it hot stuff!" she said playfully.
The OCA
"Hm... actually, I'd rather stay...." Tieya suddenly spoke, giving a slight smirk and baring her own sharp fangs slightly as she looked to the dragoness. "So, you came here for a good time, I presume?" She asked, looking towards her with a gleam in her eye. "Or did you come here for something more? Because ya look new to me."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei couldn't help but moan softly once her butt got slap. she then quickly turns around and looks down at whom just slapped her butt. "oh was I in the way?" she chuckles softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yeah..now you get the luxury of carrying me to the lounge!" Cindy announced as she jumped up into Yoosei's arms. Her weight was next to nothing so it should have been easy to catch her.

Onyxia looked at the vampire bouncer and smiled as she set him back down next to the door "Thanks for the hug." she giggled patting him on the head.

"No thank you...I love this job!"

The tall dragoness then looked at Tieya "Yeah I like going to places like this I get to meet nice people and cuties like him." she glanced back over to the bouncer and winked.

The bouncer stood there and smiled.
The OCA