Join our server on Discord

Sinful Pleasures (Vampire RPG)
"Is that so?", the dragon questions, grinning from ear to ear. "Then, I guess you won't mind me doing this!"
Lifting her up at her waist, Tachyon suddenly rolls her over onto her back and watches her furry breasts jiggle to a stop. Kneeling in front of Katt, he grasps her sheer, white pants at their edges and begins to slide them down along her legs.

--------

Indigo arched her crotch against the Husky's fingers, her pussy wet with anticipation, "Mmmmm, I'm not rushing you Shaun...I'm just anxious for your hot bod. Especially this big guy...right here!" The vixen strokes his erect member through his pants.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Don't mind at all." Katt smiled, "Love it when a guy undresses me."

Shaun smiled a bit as he felt her hand against his warm member, "Well you'll just have to be a bit patient, the foreplay has always been my favorite part of this." Shaun growled softly as he placed his muzzle against Indigo's neck, licking her softly.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Digging his claws gently into her white fur, Tachyon pulls her pants and panties down, slowly along her legs, tracing his nails against her skin. Peeling them over her feet, the dragon bunches up her britches and tosses them over against the wall of the room. Sliding both claws back up her legs, up to her thighs, he slinks up towards her crotch. *Sniffs* "Mmmmm, you smell good enough to eat.", as he whips his forked-tongue out across his mouth.

--------

Melting into the bed, Indigo closes her eyes, cooing with pleasure, "Mmmmmm...you're so good at this, Shaun." The vixen writhes beneath the Husky, pushing her neck into him, clutching at herself. "I'm sooooo wet for you and I'm burning up! Please!...take off my clothes!"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Well why don't you put that wolf tongue to good use and find out?" Katt smiled, bending over and spreading her legs to give a clear view of her pussy, "Let's see if you can make this kitty purr." She said as she fanned her tail around a bit.

"Was that a request? Or was that an order?" Shaun asked nuzzling her neck a bit, "Cause I'll be the one giving orders." he smiling with a slightly twisted grin.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad