Join our server on Discord

Down from the open sky.
Hey there everyone, not sure what to put in here, but I'll start by just saying that I'm a fan of Digimon, and hentai, which is why I'm here.

I'm sixteen, seventeen in august. Not giving you my name, but a few of your members know me in person, I only know the forum name of one of them however. My cousin Paul (Angry_Kittens)

Currently I am in the process of unpacking my stuff in my motor home since he was kind enough to let me park it in his back yard and stay here, but he told me about this site, and I thought I'd check it out.

I'm working my ass off to try to graduate highschool early, so you may not see me much, but I hope to become an active member of the board.

I enjoy pretty much all of the different types of art and stories you have here, and plan to start up in at least one RP thing.
Hello and welcome to the DaD, like the name! Hope you enjoy the site happy posting!! *ten thousand fists salute to Wild Eagle*
The OCA
Yo welcome to the DaD. I'm Shadow I'm the guy that makes everyone else feel better because they know they have the luxury of sanity. Hope you enjoy your stay and don't play under the anvil tree. It's not safe.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Welcome Hawkmon! er...i mean Wild eagle!

have a nice stay at the DaD motel!

Vook: this is not a motel!

AWL: bah. who writes this stuff anyways?

Vook: *points at the guy on the other side of the computer screen*

AWL oh.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Welcome to the board. Hope you like it here. ^_^
Welcome Wild eagle, hope you enjoy your stay here at DaD.
Have fun and be sure to post a lot!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Welcome Wild Eagle! I hope you have fun here, and I look foreward to seeing more of your art and stuff :) (Wait.. why am I telling him that here... it would be easier to go into the backyard and tell him.... For that matter.. why am I talking to myself on a message board...)
hey welcome to the forum enjoy your stay
Welcome to the DaD! I'm DMX, a nice, un-harmful guy who doesn't like to have salt in his drinks by accident. Just keep off the limits of this jail and I won't have to be rash.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hi, I'm The Mercenary nice to meet ya! Enjoy DaD!

DMX you are just un-harmful depending the situation.