Join our server on Discord

How do you play...
I posted a poll about this matter, but I wanted a topic directly in Video Games to get opinions...how do you go about getting games...do you buy, if so new/used? do you rent...or borrow from friends...

I normally buy new but it gets expensive...I try to only purchase games with significant replay value. Also, if I can get my hands on Demos, I try them out, and I have learned to wait for reviews just to get a look at how they play out.

Thoughts? Insights?
I haven't rented in a long time. So I just buy every so often. At least the store have trade ins.
I read reviews, see if i like it or not, then go buy it if its ben atleast a month since i last bought a game. I usually buy new if they have it, then again i wait several weeks/months after a game comes out to even consider it :P.
I look at a game, look at a review or two, and then I may buy the game. I ussually wait for a price drop and buy it used; unless, I really wanted the game. I ussually buy the "I must haves" pretty quick. I ussually don't need much consideration there.