Join our server on Discord

Digistar's Happy Sexy Art Time! >D
While we're waiting for some of my other things, I figured I'd put up some of my stuff (seeing as everyone ignores the yaoi forum these days
wow! did you draw this yourself?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Angewomons_Lover Wrote:wow! did you draw this yourself?

Hehe, yes. ^^; It's nowhere near perfect, as I'm sure anyone could point and pick at even basic anatomy errors. >.>; But I love how the hazy atmosphere and liquid effects came out despite that.
meh! its sweet! :D looks perfect to me :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Great stuff as usual, Digistar! 8) I think it's understandable if it's not on the Yaoi board, since it's not very active as of the present.
Well I am not into Yaoi, but the title was so f'ing awesome, and the art is well done, so good work.
Great atrwork Digistar!! Outsatnding!! Now, I have another person to envious of, when it comes to artwork. (Wish I had the time, the opportunity and the technique.)
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Well since I've said something about more, I can say it's pretty good. I'm just glad there was no prong. Hmmm..... I am thinking of something.
OMG that is an awsome pictue, I could never make something like that. I what to learn how to draw and color like that, Teach meeeeee!
Thematic wise not really my thing. But Artwork wise extremely nice !