Join our server on Discord

The World of Chaos and Joy
This RPG is about a world that is mixed with different worlds because an evil want to use it's powers to control all worlds but that evil was killed before it succed. Thank to it many worlds combinded to one world. My parts of the world wants to make trouble, as people want peace, and few part wants to be neutral. No one knows what wolrd was combind but everyone kept going with their lives.

Rule Time: No God moding, their is killing but you can't kill another person's character without permission, once that character is dead they can stay dead or be brought back some how but it must be a character you had, here you can have sex but do just do it all the time just do it once a while, don't make it a way that a character have mind less sex, this RPG is a mix so have fun, and you could curse and all that fun stuff only in Character mode

This RPG has no unltimate evil but you can be good, evil, or even neutral. Now for the sign up form:

Name:
Description: You can put a picture or type what you character looks like.
Powers:
Weapons:
Partner, sprite, or none: It could be something from digimon, a pet, something made up or from an Anime.
Partner's Description: Same with Character Discription
Partner's power or technics: (if have a partner)
Place of origin:
Summary: Give an Origin of your character

You can use charater that you've seen, read, or you can even make them up. My Character:

Name: Raven
Description: http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b162/D...SHADOW.jpg (On the left)
Powers: none
Weapons: none
Partner: Shadow
Partner's Description: http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b162/D...SHADOW.jpg
Partner's power or technics: can merge to a machine and conrtol it, can transforms to an armor for raven to fight in, and can withstand heat and readiation.
Place of origin: unknown
Summary: He's been in war as far as he could remember. He train and frought when he was very young and enjoyed it. When he was 12 Reven found Shadow in a cave, Shadow rush in and attack Raven but Reven fought and tamed him. When the worlds combind he just wounders around and fights with his loyal alley Shadow.