Join our server on Discord

Dungeons and Dragons
i would like to organize a game of D&D would anybody want to play? and i mean with actual dice and stuff playing by the rules set in the books

does anybody have any of the books? if not i can make you chars for you. also only someone with the books can be the dm i would preffer to be a player but if i am the only one here with the books then i will be the dm

i prepose making a seperate message board because this one is banned from most librarys, community centers, schools and any other source of public internet due to adult content and if it was on another forum more people would be able to access it more often and whoever the dm is would need to be able to be on very often as he/she would need to respond to each players action before another player in the same area would be able to do anything also the dm would be the only one able to roll dice

if you wish to join post what race and class you wish to be

Races:

Human
Description: its a human, duh
Abilities:
humans are fast learners and start with an aditional 4 skill ranks as well as an extra 1 skill point per level. humans also start with 1 extra feat.
Languages: Common

Dwarf

Description: dwarves are about 4 feet tall. all dwarves have beards even the women and take pride in them. dwarves useually have a bulky muscular build. Dwarves can live to be 400
Abilities:
+2 constitution, -2 Charisma.
Darkvision - dwarves can see well in the dark.
Stonecunning - assorted bonuses when applied to stone.
+2 to fortitude saves vs poison.
Favored enemy - orcs, goblinoids, Giants dwarves get assorted bonuses when fighting orcs, gobliniods and giants
Languages: Common, Dwarven

Elf

Description: elves are slender and graceful. elves have pointy ears. elves can live to be 700
Abilities:
+2 Dexterity, -2 Constitution
Elves do not sleep they only need to meditate for 4 hours a day.
because elves do not sleep they have immunity to all sleep spells
Low light vision - elves can see twice as far in the dark as humans can
elves have hightened senses +2 on spot, listen and search checks they can also sense nearby hidden doors
Languages: Common, Elven.

Gnome
Description: Gnomes are about 3 feet tall and can live up to 500 years
Abilities:
Gnomes qualify as small size and get bonuses to hit, dodge and hide but can only use smaller weapons.
+2 constitution, -2 Strength.
Low light vision - Gnomes can see twice as far as humans in the dark
Gnomes have highened hearing and smell senses and get some bonuses for that.
Gnomes with an intelligance score of 10 or higher can cast the spells dancing lights, ghost sound and prestidigitation each once per day
Languages: Common, Gnome

Half Orc
Descrition: half orcs have greyish skin and a very muscular build. half orcs can live up to 75 years
Abilities:
+2 Strength, -2 Intelligance, -2 Charisma
Orc Blood - half orcs count as orcs when applied to all checks (favored enemy, orc only items, etc)
Languages: Common, Orc

Halfling
Descrition: halfings are 3 feet tall and useually have a skinny build they can live to be 200
Abilities:
+2 Dexterity, -2 Strength.
Halflings are small size (see gnomes)
Halflings get +2 to Climb, Jump and move silently checks
Halflings are lucky by nature and get +1 to all saving throws
Halflings get +2 to listen checks
Halflings are brave and get bonuses vs fear checks
Languages: Common, Halfling

Classes:

Barbarian
barbarians are tough fighters (HD 12)
barbarians are well known for their ability to rage making them stronger and more resistant to pain but less aware of their surroundings
Barbairans are illiterate

Bard
Bards are musicians they love to sing and play music but can also cast minor spells
Bards are not very strong (HD 6)

Cleric
Clerics are religious Healers and somewhat good fighters (HD 8)

Druid
Druids are nature loving spellcasters with an animal companion

Fighter
Fighters are able warriors that can accomplish many things in battle others cannot (bonus feat every 2nd level) and are very tough (HD 10)

Monk
Monks are well diciplined warriors that rely only on their own bodys to do everything and preffer not to have any weapons or armor (HD 8)

Paladin
paladins beleive in good and law. they hate undead. paladins are good fighters (HD 10)

Ranger
Rangers are good at tracking their enemys and specialize in fighting certain types of enemys (multiple favored enemy choices) Rangers can definately take a hit (HD 10)

Rouge
rouges are stealthy by nature and make good theives, assassins and spys. rouges do not like to fight in combat (HD 6) and would rather sneak up behind their enemys and strike powerful crippling blows

Sorceror
sorcerors are born with a knack for magic and require little or no training to cast spells. because of their lack of training sorcerors generally have little knowledge of many magics and so rather than knowing many spells they can cast more often. sorcerors do not fight in combat unless they have to (HD 4)

Wizard
Wizards spend years training in the arcane ways and know much. they can cast any spell they want, but unlike sorcerors at the beginning of each day a wizard needs to study his spellbook to prepare the spells he wishes to cast that day and cannot change them untill the next day. wizards also cannot cast as many spells as a sorceror can per day. like sorcerors wizards avoid close combat (HD 4)

HD is the maximum default amount of HP you can gain per level with that class

if you have any questions feel free to post them
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
lol, i'd play, but it would be hard through this... I found a website a long time ago where you could play D&D, they had online character sheets, and a map maker... but that was it, you had to have your own dice, books, and whatever other apparell you needed. I tried to play it, but I didn't have any of the books yet, so I didn't know what abilities did, or anything like that... and now that I got the books, I can't find it.. if you manage to find the site, let me know and post the link ehre, more people would be likely to play...