Join our server on Discord

Removing Support for The DHZ
The Digiartist's Domain has been a supporter of the Digimon Hentai Zone (DHZ) for quite some time, but due to recent events this support must be withdrawn. The mods of this board and I can no longer tolerate backing a site that neglects several core beliefs that the Digiartist's Domain is founded on.

Cases in point:

1. The DHZ currently supports art theft. Many pictures were posted without the artist's consent, some of which I or other mods have contacted personally. This work is NOT to be displayed without permission. To demand that artists contact the site to have work removed if they don't want it displayed is ridiculous, after all, these artists are too busy to be bothered with things like that, and some don't even speak english very well. This is just a convenient way to justify art theft.

2. Anti-Digiartist's Domain sentiment has been displayed time and time again on the DHZ board. It got to a point where mods from this board found themselves visiting the DHZ board and monitoring things just to make sure they didn't get out of hand. Posting useless flames about other sites is strictly forbidden on this board, yet it runs rampant on the DHZ.

3. The DHZ is essentially the same as the Digiartist's Domain. The webmaster of the DHZ, Sonimon, left of his own accord, took the DaD site files with him, and created the DHZ. To see such a similar site as the Digiartist's Domain, only that it is backwards in it's morals and supports art theft and flaming, is damaging to this site.

As a result of these facts, the Digiartist's Domain is withdrawing support of the DHZ. All references to it will be removed from the Message Board, and links on the main site will be deleted. Users are warned not to support this site on the board, it is officially blacklisted.
I hope my site won't grow to that stature. :) I ask permission from every author if I may post their lemons on my site. So far didn't brake any rulz. Although just wanna confirm this, may I keep the main link I got for DHZ on my site still?
Your site is not connected to the DaD in any way besides the authors, so I doubt this would also apply to it too.
i have to ask premission to Togashi to use his html before i did it.
Sounds pretty bad. So...before all of this happened, did you or some of the others duke it out with Soni, or did he just nod his head and accept it as is?
I think most everyone these days is over reacting. It will hurt the whole community in the end.
Then again, what will be, will be. I just wish that everyone could get along for once.
You know what? This reminds me of the time when Tiamat and I fought, it was for no apparent reason. Ok! there was a reason, but it was not good enough to start a fight in the first place. P.L.E.A.S.E-G.E.T-A.L.O.N.G For the sake of the kids dammit!!!
Tsk, tsk, tsk. Sad, very sad. To see things come to this. Oh well.
So now we're all expected to never mention the site again? Nice.