Join our server on Discord

"Lazaforth's Art Gallery"
Will do but you have to expect some criticisms from others that may not be as sugar coated...and maybe you should try on some Digimon to see if you can have some other media to work on? o.o;

Expand our drawing by doing different things.... and another hint, draw whatever you want from the weirdest angle you could think about....take an apple and put it in the most interesting place, and draw it viewing 50% or more of the apple....

It works on both sides of the brain for exercise....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
OK!!! (^O^) No, what I meant was you know the criticism like "You suck and your drawing looks like shit" and stuff... I do accept criticism as a matter of fact I use all criticism as inspiration to do better... Oh and I've made that topic YOU said and thanks for the sugesstions.. hehehe?
I'll be moving some of my drawings there to hehehe......... So you guys could see 'em there too!!

WEE!!! happy viewing..............................

Uhmmm should I delete this topic now that I have a NEW ONE? And how do I delete this thread If so?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

THIS IS MY LATEST DRAWING SO FAR!!! I DREW THIS FOR THE PEOPLE WHO WANTED TO SEE ANIMAL LIKE OR AT LEAST KIND OF ANIMALISH IN MY COLLECTION..... AND IT'S FOR THEM CAUSE THEY'VE HELPED ME WITH A LOT OF STUFF SO FAR SO I SAY THANK YET AGAIN....

AND NOW ENJOY MY DRAWINGS HEHEHE EVEN IF THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING WHAT SO EVER.....................

THANK AGAIN AND THERE WILL BE MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM....

Damn do I say thank you a lot... DAMN!!!! I'm like a frickin addict. Well, at least I'm thankful...
Hmm... You're doing well in drawing using pencil. If compared to my drawing, I guess I'm no match for you. :P

Anyway, keep up the good work. *thumbs up*
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
I did you one up'd I merge the threads so don't get confused <3 xD Enjoy and nice stuff <3
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds

Well here's some more drawings I made but their old. What I mean is I just found them along with some of my old stuff... Oh and about the nude darwing it's a fanpict I drew Cau'se I thought she was hot at the time and thought let's try to draw her fingering herself..... I don't know what I was thinking but hey!!! It was my first drawing of something erotic....... I just added some details to the drawing to fit the situation so ther you have it.... hahaha

Thanks again guys..........
The left character on the second drawing! Is that... Blaze? o.o Because if it is, AWOOT! You did a good job on her!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OMG!! I WAS THERE WHEN HE DREW THAT!!! Yes, that's Blaze, Blaze the cat, queen of her own universe from Sonicverse!!

You BUSTARD!! You post all these pics yet forget my SWORD!? YAHHHH!!!

Did I forget to mention you rule? You rule XIARA HARUKA!!!!!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I will be apologizing for any inconvenience that will be occurring... I Lazaforth will be on leave for who knows how long due to unforeseen circumstances but my drawing activities will still continue......It's just that I won't be able to post them here on the DAD ASAP...... Do not fret for I will eventually come back and post everything that I've drawn during my leave...... Thanks for everything guys and see ya soon or not.
Those are pretty good. I also like the nakedness you did. It's ok.
And Blaze is 2nd on list of sonic females I like.