Join our server on Discord

Timothy and the Wolf
There was a small grove where Timothy usually sat. The toned porcupien walked into the grove and rested in the sunlight against a tree, thinking calmly to himself about the forest. It had been quiet everyone was preparing for hibernation. Bird had started flying south. The Trees turning into a deep shade of orange. The leaves had only started falling today. The porcupine then heard someone. He thoughtit was another small creature. He turned to see a fairly large wolf. Tim gulped. Teh Wolf moved closer watching Timothy closely whther or not to make him his prey.

Alpha wolfs were well known to stray from the herd to hunt on his own. Tim needed to just defend himself. He landed on his feet and began to spike up his quills. The Wolf grinned at the challenge. "Nice day isn't it?" The wolf said to the porcupine. Tim didn't stop his quills he began barking at the wolf in hopes to deter it away from him. The Wolf sighed "The name is Yuan, and if you were wondering I wasn't going to eat you." Thw wolf was slightly erect a pink tip emerging from his sheath. " I have Other plans for you" The Wolf said sadistically.

TIm was worried by this, he still didn't understand what the wolf wanted, completely oblivious to his erection. Tim isn't gay but is naive and cautious about this predetor. Yuan on the other hand never joined any herds, because of his orientation and had already eaten today and was now just looking for something to fuck. Yuan walked circles around the porcupine, he liked this challenge. He then struck. Smacking the face of the Porcupine sending back into the tree nocking Tim out.

Yuan's paw had been quilled but that wasn't a problem, he pulled out the quills and moved closer to the porcupine. Tim was on his back unconcious from the strike. Yuan moved close to the SHeath of the porcupine, and gently began licking the sheath attempting to not only wake the Porcupine but hopefully help it realise his intentions. Yuan would rather not rape the creature consent was his thing. Tim's Cock slowly began to emerge from his sheath, and Tim began to wake up.

Tim thought he was being pleased by his wife, and just had a bad dream. When he looked down at his cock he didn't see his wife, he saw a wolf who eagerly wanted some cock and also wanted his own cock pleased. Tim tried to move back but was pinned to the tree. Yuan looked up at Tim "Hello fellow I think I found a way to get what I want without troubles." Yuan said happily and returned to licking the sweet cock. Tim looked at him aghast, Yuan was good his tongue soft moist and most of all very skilled.

Yuan slowed down and looked at the Porcupine. "You going to behave now?" The Wolf asked the frieghtened Porcupine. Tim nodded. "You do anything funny I'll hunt you down and eat you. Got That?" Yuan said seriously. However he had already eaten and had his fill. Tim nodded again. Yuan moved up his cock was now completely erect and much larger than Tim's. "I want you to Fuck me." Yuan said presenting his rear end to the porcupine.

Tim was astonished he didn't want to fuck a male none the less a wolf. He was scared and then yuan growled. Tim sighed and positioned himself inserting his cock into Yuan's tight hole. Yuan howled lowly and began panting. Tim tried to pretend it was his wife with smoother fur, but Yuan interupted his thoughts by moving Tims hand onto his cock and jerking him from behind. Tim didn't want to but out of fear he did. However he was enjoying it. More than he thought he should have.

Tim sped up fucking Yuan harder and faster. Yuan pannted harder and began clenching his anus pleasing Tim until he cloudn't hold his load any longer. He released his load into Yuan's ass and began to slow down until he pulled out. Yuan howled at the enjoyment. Tim was shocked at himself. At the fact that he fucked a male but that he enjoyed it. However Yuan wasn't done with him yet. yuan turned to Tim "Now it's my turn, don't worry I'll b e quick."

Tim gulped he didn't want to be fucked, but in fear of being eaten he obliged moving his rear end towards, Yuan. Yuan quickly moved down and gave Tim a short rim job lubing up his anus. Tim murred at the pleasure, no one had done that before and it felt good. The Yuan came from behind and inserted his cock into the tight ass of the porcupine. He moved slowly in so that Tim wouldn't want to run. It hurt time but for soemreason it felt right, he enjoyed it and even under his breath whispered for more.

It only took a minute for Yuan to finish his business and pull out of that tiught ass. Tim thought it lasted for hours pleasuring him. Yuan then smiled to the Porcupine and ran off. Tim never forgot that day, and has since then left his wife in search of that wonderous wolf in order to get that pleasure he once felt.

((Well how was that this is my first Gay and my first furry story I hope you all like it))
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
its nice ^^ i like the way you write, PsyPine. :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Angewomons_Lover Wrote:its nice ^^ i like the way you write, PsyPine. :P

Thanks I just finished writing that in notepad like ten minutes ago. I mean I posted it right after finishing it.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
It was pretty good. Though I would get a little mosre descriptive on the sex scenes for stories that center around them at least... Just my suggestion of course, and it is still a good story.