Join our server on Discord

I-D-E-A
Meanwhile, Faiz took out the Mathematics text book, full scape paper and blue gel pen. With a slight glance on each question, his right hand began to solve the Algebra Equations by showing a very complex step, and also solving Question 7.

Based on his intelligence, he could do more than that; hacking the computer security system over network without the victim knew and without leave a little trace, recognize all the students' faces in the college and surroundings. He will use his intelligence when he's in critical situation.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Shadow grabbed his pencil and took a look at the questions, he glanced through it quickly and filling them in. The majority were correct but he made a few close enough to look like it was a simple mistake so as not to arouse attention.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(I.D.E.A Headquarters: Dormitory Quaters)

After climbing up the two flights of stairs Serria arrived at her Dorm hall where there were a few people in the hall chatting with one another. She simply bypassed them getting to her dorm room 287 taking out her key out of her bag she opens the door, but a bark blue tiger in blue jeans and t-shirt stepped up and put his paw on the wall "Hey Serria.."

Serria glanced out of the corner of her eye taking very quick look then she pushed her door open and entered without answering him.

"Serria? Hey.." the blue tiger entered the room "..aye you free tonight?" he said with a smile.

"...no..." she said putting her bag in her closet.

"Wh-what are you doing tonight then..?"

"..doesn't consern you.." she answered.

The tiger put a paw over his face then sighed "Come on go out with me...I'm a nice guy and all."

Serria just sighed again as she put her training clothes in her dirty clothes hamper.

"You need a night out Serria..you're way too into your job and need to relax." he then smiled playfully as he attempted to swat her butt, but was quickly stopped as Serria gave him the most terrifying look a woman could ever make.

"Want that hand...I suggest you leave.." she let out a deep sinister growl.

The blue tiger nearly shitting himself he bolts out the door running back to his own dorm.

Serria walked over to her desk with a file on it she picked it up and openned it seeing a profile picture of a person named "Kyosan". She looked over it, "Dead or alive...must be somebody of great threat to the IDEA but...he looks no older than a kid in high school." She took the picture folded it up and put it in her pocket before she started getting further "dressed" for the day.
The OCA
Casey walked into the cafeteria and got a tray knowing he was able to eat for free here. He got some hard boiled eggs, sausage, toast, and orange juice. he walked by the cashier and sat down next to Vook, "How are you today?" he asked.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Tuch returned to Idea having finishing his shift. He couldn't accurately tell who or how many students were in the class, but he memorised the feeling and what the shoes of the students looked like. Things he could use later on. He returned home and walked to his dorm room. Number 157. He placed a hand on the dirty flak jacket removing the dirt and placing it in one of his open jars in his room. He walked into the hallway, nodding to others there. He went into the cafeteria, and stood beside Vook and Casey. He had heard about them from other members in Idea. But since the group was fairly large. Or so Tuch thought cosidering the amount of Dorm rooms. He never really met people. He had his shovel on his back wearing his black flak jacket aqnd pants.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Hi! This used to include an old post, but due to ancient egypsun spoiler attacks, the old comment seems to be missing! Terribly sorry for any inconvenience!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
( Political Quarter: A Back Hall )
Kyle had walked the near one mile trip to the main building of the Political Quarter, tiptoed around the various brutes hired to keep lesser people out, and greeted several despised relatives with thinly hidden hate, only to be disappointed. She yawned fully in the face of a distant uncle of hers; one of the lower political figures of the Laviaes family "Was that all you could get?"

He, an old man in his eighties, winced, and glared "That chemical is very rare, young lady, and expensive. It better pay off."

"It will, but I need more than this." She waved the tub of black powder she had been given; not even enough to fill a thimble "At least eight people need to die for my little plan to work. This can't even eliminate one."

"Patience-"

"Is a fucking virtue. I know. But I don't want any damn virtues; I want power. That's all that matters."

"Alright... I'll try to get more... will a kilo be enough?"

She grinned "That's overkill, but good."
OOC: I'll join, post profiles, and get my two favorite characters in the same class together, heh heh heh, this'll be fun!

Name: Martin "Alexander" Phane.
Group: College Students.
Race: Human/Dragon Hybrid.
Release: 2 meters tall blue and white dragon, triples muscular mass all over his body. Hair shortens, pupils shrink. Is aligned with fire, so his abilities let him control, or even produce any form of heat.
Weapon: Copper Swallow (For those who have never seen a swallow, it's a large oar with two bladed ends)
Description: Average, almost skinny build. Isn't so tall when human, and his snow-white hair reaches his waist. Almost always wears white trainers with blue jeans, a black shirt and a red and black jacket. His eyes are so deep blue they do not seem human.
Skills:

- Can protude his tail anytime to do whatever he wants without having to fully release.

- Has enhaced sight, smell and hearing.

- Can jump very high.

- Is weak to cold naturally in any state, but provides full resistance to fire.

- Has same strength in human form and in dragon form.

Name: Dorothy "Ann" Phane.
Group: College Students.
Race: Human/Dragon Hybrid.
Release: 1m 80cm tall blue and white dragoness, curves re-define. Hair grows longer till waist, pupils shrink. Is aligned with water, so she can control anything related to aquatic forms.
Weapon: Bronze Rapier. (She's gotta be elegant)
Description: Stands even shorter than her brother, she's well endowed, specially on her hips and waist when human. Her snow-white hair reaches her shoulders, her deep blue eyes seem like hypnotizing. She often wears black shoes, a very short skirt and a very cute light-blue sleeve-less shirt.
Skills:

- Has same abilities as in her normal state (Dragoness).

- Can communicate with fish (Aqua Lady anyone?)

- Enhaced smell, hearing and sight.

- Becomes very weak at extreme, high temperatures, but she proves total immunity towards any kind of cold.

- Be annoying towards her twin. (I can't forget about it!)

Hope you don't mind I introduce them in the same class, in the way to, being there already.
Here we go!

IC:

Mar yawned loudly, he slumped on his desk and watched the problems. He was good and quick at maths, but they always proved to be so annoying! Specially in the morning, If she wouldn't follow me each morning I woke up I swear I wouldn't come to school anymore the kid rolled his eyes, he didn't have anything to do besides stare off into space before the bell rang.

At the same time, Dot, on the opposite side, was almost at the last problem already, Gee, mom was right! I just had to follow him every morning and we'd reach graduation together! she thought as she cutely bit on her pencil's back end, before she would continue with the last math excersise, I love maths! she cheerfully thought.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
With her specialized suitcase Serria put on her sleeved duel katars which her three fingers went through a strap and her thumb would stick out freely which the blades split apart into three blades each technically called scissor katars for obvious reasons. With a click the blades came together and retracted into the sleeves. Finally she puts on her black duerag that she used to pin down her ears for more aerodynamics for running "Time for work..." with a light punch of her fists she walked out of her dorm and downstairs.

(IDEA Headquarters: Cafeteria)

Serria quickly walked in and up to the fruit bar. With one of her katars she swiped up an apple then made her way out of the cafeteria biting on the apple on the end of her blade.
The OCA
Shaun set his pencil down, he answered enough questions to get a passing grade, there wasn't a point in filling in the rest. He leaned back in his chair and let out a slight sigh of boredom as he knew he'd have to wait for the others to finish.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad