Join our server on Discord

I-D-E-A
Shaun walked through the open classroom doorway, not paying attention as he headed straight to an empty seat at the back of the class, dropping his bag under the desk to wait for the class to start.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Casey ran out of his house in the ran down to Idea head quarters. He walked up to the I-D-E-A Cafeteria, glad that he could always get a free meal here at any time he need to
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
The blue-haired girl nodded while looking at Faiz.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz only shooks his head, before he spokes again. "You already walk passed your classroom...It's a few steps behind you..." Then, he walks into the classroom, which is a few steps from Yoosei.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Shiva blinked while looking at Faiz. "how does he even know where is my class?...when I didn't even know him... how could he just know that..." she thought for herself. she couldn't help but feel something suspicious about it but then just shakes her head and turns around to head towards her classroom.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Tuch got redressed, he put on his shovel, and checked into the breifing room. A folder laid on the table, with his name on it. He opened it reviewed his duties for the day and left. He walked out of the base, and slashed a hole into the ground and began digging. Closing his tunnel as he went. He arrived on campus, well underneath campus. He tunneled around campus sensing eveyone practically seeing what they were doing. he headed under neath the classroom when the bell rang.

No earth here he thought while underneath the college classroom. i'll have to fix that later or have someone else go in. He tunneled out and closed up all his tunnels. He remained underground watching feeling who was walking and to where.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Serria could very well hear the gossip the girls were saying but she paid it no mind as she knew it was empty gossip. Grabbing the bar of soap hanging from the shower head she began lathering her body with thick soap before rinsing it off. Then maroon dragoness glanced over "So is it true that ever since your boyfriend died you never had sex with anyone else?" Serria didnt even look over to the dragoness not fazed by her attempt to rattle her. "Either that...or you just can't get a guy with that lame body of yours!" the dragoness said grinning then gasped as she ducked as a flying bar of soap whizzed over her head crashing into the wall "H-hey!!!" The jaguaress was in a stance with her right foot risen since she kicked the bar of soap towards the snotty dragoness, "You have no idea what I've been through...so I suggest you but out of it.." After rinsing off Serria turned her showerhead off, toweled off, got dressed in her normal black/green light vest and her black cargo pants, and left but not before glaring at the other girls "I suggest you do the same.." After she left she headed for her dorm room where their assignments are usually delivered.
The OCA
OOC: wait what the F am i thinking? Ocax is in Leviaes not IDEA officials...*smacks forehead* STUPID BRAIN!!

IC:

< I.D.E.A. Building, Cafeteria >

Vook walked over to the coffee machine, getting one and sitting down at a table. huh...guess noone else is here... she thought, sipping from a cup of coffee.

< Leviaes Building >

Ocax finished his breakfast, and walked back to his room, laying on his bed and looking out the window. wonder what i'm gonna do today...

OOC:
Edited again...lol.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Hi! This used to include an old post, but due to ancient egypsun spoiler attacks, the old comment seems to be missing! Terribly sorry for any inconvenience!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Finally. Eric thought as he opened his book and started doing the problems. I hate this subject.