Join our server on Discord

I-D-E-A
The jaguaress was already at the doors into the female's shower room her eyes shifted seeing Tuch down the hall but refocused as she entered the shower room.

Inside there were a few members in the shower room already there was one the kind of stood out a maroon colored dragoness who no one could lie was very beautifal.

Serria openned a locker to throw her bag full of her normal clothes, she quickly stripped of her sweaty work out clothes revealing her very well sculpted body, muscles prominant within her arms and legs, her tummy was quite lean aswell. She then slams her locker closed and headed for the showers which she quickly stepped up to one of the single shower heads twisting the shower nobs water started spraying out over her green fur and black spotted body causing her fur to mat down. Serria sighs to herself closing her eyes before putting her face to the hot water which trailed all over her body.

Meanwhile some of the females in the shower were talking in a group which one of them pointed at Serria which the other three looked and gasped saying "So thats her?" and gossiping about.
The OCA
< College : Rooftop >

At the other place, a long black haired boy standing on the rooftop, facing himself towards the entrance of the school; watching the students enter the college and talking to each other. He was a genius student in the college and always get the highest marks in school exams. But, he never smile even once for the entire day, and kept himself silence. He will speak if the condition forces him to speak. Every students like to approach him to teach some subjects that they don't understand, and yes, till now, he willing to teach them even speak in low voice.

The boy turn his face to the left and tilted up, looking to the big clock. The clock shows there's only 10 minutes left for the first lesson starts. He turn his body and start to walk downstairs, through the corridor and searching for his class.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Shiva was so lost in her own thoughts as she keeps walking through the corridor. Someone could even say she surely didn't know to where she was heading but that wasn't true. the only thing she ended up having to deal with was when she suddenly bumped into a student and fell down hard on her butt. "owww..." was the only thing she said while closing one eye and looking up to whom she had bumped against only to noticed Faiz.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz looked down to the girl who just bumped with him. With a normal expression, he lends his hands to the blue-haired girl while kneeling, wanted to help her to stand up. "Are you okay..?" He spoke in low tone.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Shiva looked at him for a while before blushing lightly and reaching out her hands to hold his and stands up with his help. Even though she was blushing just lightly, it was still pretty noticeable on her pale white cheeks. "I'm fine...j-just a little h-hurt..." she said softly, fighting the urge of placing her hands on her butt where it was hurting a lot more than she actually let him know.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I'm glad to hear it..." The boy spoke while looking to the girl who just blushing lightly. "Are you heading to some place?" He continued speaking, waiting for her answer.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Shaun turned onto the sidewalk onto the school grounds, making slow progress towards the building. He never was a rushing person, preferring to take his time doing anything. He glanced at his watch, seeing that class would be starting soon he sped up a little not wanting to come in too late. Probably should hurry up, sooner I get there the sooner I can leave. he thought sighing a bit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dave slowly got up and out of bed. "Another day, another computer to hack." Dave said to his self as he looked over to a clock and saw that he overslept. Dave quickly got dress in his normal black Sleeveless shirt, red shorts, black-red shoes, and he put a pair of goggles on his head. "Let's go." Dave said as he ran out the door.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Eric walked into a classroom and noticed there were several people in it. He went to a seat near a dark corner of the room and sat down, waiting impatiently for the lesson to start.
Nisami sat a couple seats behind Kyo daydeaming about getting out of class and going on her vacation."Hey Ni Ni!!" I girl with light brown hair said knocking Nisami out of her fantasies."What did I tell you about calling me that?!You know I hate that name!" The girl just smiled and let out a giggle."You know what?" She asked flashing a look to Kyo."What?" I look in the direction that she had looked but didn't get what she had looked at."It's Kyo's birthday!!Maybe if you congradtulate him he might notice you!"Nisami blushed and looked at Kyo."It..is?"
Renamon's Army