Join our server on Discord

I-D-E-A
"I don't really understand what you," the Mar heard the greeting, he spotted the green dragon and blinked, What is today? Day to let people know dragons are everywhere? he thought, before waving a small hi back to Kurtz, "Err... hey?" he said, not wanting to sound like he knew Kurtz to Shaun.

(Outside)

Dot blinked, "Erixon?" she didn't really remember about anything related to that second name, "I don't know who you're talking about. But if you can't even greet a girl properly I doubt you're up to something good, what makes you think I'll cooperate?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hi! This used to include an old post, but due to ancient egypsun spoiler attacks, the old comment seems to be missing! Terribly sorry for any inconvenience!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mar blinked, before muttering back, "What the hell are you doing here? You're not supposed to be out in public" and he quickly added: "I haven't seen anyone suspicious except maybe some guy attacking people with clouds" Mar said, "And don't call me snow child again if you don't want to get turned into skin luggage" he grunted.

(Outside)

Dot was surprised, having never heard anything of anybody in her school possessing any different abilities let alone human-threatening ones. "What do you mean a threat to society?" she asked as she calmed down, "I know rebels really make a mess out of the city, but that's never been classified as a social threat."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shaun walked up next to Kurtz and poked him a bit, "What's with the outfit?" he asked standing back a bit, "Is this all some sort of elaborate prank, some kind of new kid hazing or something?" he asked thinking Kurtz was in a costume.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hi! This used to include an old post, but due to ancient egypsun spoiler attacks, the old comment seems to be missing! Terribly sorry for any inconvenience!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shiva blinked. [i]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yeah, just forget about the snow phrase you're walking on thin ice dude. Now, I'm having lunch can you come by later when you got other pranks to do or you got something... important to do" he said putting emphasis on the word 'important' for Kurtz to guess he was ready to listen to why he was there.

(Outside)

"Oookay?" Dot said, cocking her head sideways, "Look I don't have time to deal with flabby kidnappers, I won't give any names even if I know them so go away from my sight or I'll have to hurt you" she stammered, getting fed up at who she thought was a delirious freak.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Amusement grew in Jedrek's eyes as he stepped forwards next to Vook, pulling out his ebony claymore towards the elder dragon. "So you think you can beat us, old man. Just sit down and answer our questions, wouldn't want you to get a heart attack. You've got one last chance."

Monica could tell a battle was nearing as it seemed neither side was going to answer the other, her paw reaching for her thin sword. She whispered in Lanke's ear, "Don't worry, we have your back, my magic will keep you safe against them...well I hope anyways..."

(Erixon Residence)

Crimson continued to trade saliva with his lovely maiden until his ear started to twitch, the fox groaning a little before removing his muzzle from hers. His gaze had begun to grow serious before he declared, "Lurea...I think something is going on outside..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"So where'd you get the costume?" Shaun asked, he could tell just from touching it that it wasn't fake, it was actually living flesh, "It's pretty high quality."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Erixon Residence)

"Whoa...nice timing." Vook said, looking at the dragon next to her, then turning back to Lanke. "look old man, we dont want any trouble. we just want an answer. but if we have to force it out of you, that's fine with me."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan