Join our server on Discord

Everryone else seems to be doing it..
Well, since everyone else is confessing suff.. I thought I would take the time to come clean about something...

Are you all ready?

Okay.. here goes..

I'm gay! *leans back to listen to someone whispering to him.* What.. oh Already told you all that.. okay.. um...

I f*cked Santa to get my truck for christmas when I was 17! *person whispers again.* Oh yea... that was just my ex in a santa suit... Okay...

I admit it! I ate the cookies!
Hey AK!

I'm sure most people already know that by now, even though you also revealed that in your post. You don't need to confess this for shock value. I'm sure everyone will like and respect you for the person you are and how you treat others, regardless of your orientation...as I do.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kalyx Wrote:Hey AK!

I'm sure most people already know that by now, even though you also revealed that in your post. You don't need to confess this for shock value. I'm sure everyone will like and respect you for the person you are and how you treat others, regardless of your orientation...as I do.

I just wanted to post a goofy confession to bring laughter back to general chat.. the rest of the post is what was important here :P
.............oh well.
Really? I fucked Santa too... in the sense that I diminished his existence to a commercial invention of the Coca-Cola company.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Quote:I just wanted to post a goofy confession to bring laughter back to general chat.. the rest of the post is what was important here :P

Topics like these belong in the SPAM section, it doesn't have an use and you ain't discussing anything at all. And I'm sure there are many topics that can bring laughter in their ways.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah I will move it , but thanks AK you made me laugh and I need it today.
Veemon's Followers
Glad I could help.. And sorry about putting it in the wrong section.. Didn't even see the Spam section before
Well, as long as we're making people laugh with the things we've done before (or the things that have happened to us);

I once caught my foreskin on my zipper when I was around six. I made sure to get circumcised then. (Shudder) Now I only ever whip it out when I plan to to go all the way with masturbation.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I am a Rockaholic
The OCA