Join our server on Discord

My first lemon...WARNING: EXTREME CONTENT
Hi everybody! I'm new here and I decided to post a lemon! This is my very first lemon so don't be two harsh. :P
You can send some feedback here if you want: digidestined666@dbzmail.com

Upheaval of Light, Downfall of Dark

"Good bye Gatomon!" Kari shouted as she and the other digidestined disappeared through the portal back to the real world.
"Good bye Kari!" Gatomon, the cat digimon with silky white fur, shouted back, waving to her partner. "I'm really gonna miss you!"
Gatomon slowed her waving as they vanished from sight.
"She's gone. She's really gone." Gatomon said quietly, looking down at the ground, her ears drooping, tears beginning to stream down her cheeks. Her sobs were heard by the others.
Agumon moved in to comfort her, placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry Gatomon, you'll see her again, I'm sure of it.
Gatomon quickly wiped the tears from her eyes. "You really think so?"
"I'm positive!" Agumon said confidently. "Right guys?"
"Right!" Everyone said in unison.
"Thanks, that makes me feel a whole lot better." she said as she moved closer and kissed Agumon on the cheek. He immediately backed off, his face turning a deep shade of red. The other digimon's eyes widened in surprise. Gatomon suddenly realized what she had just done and blushed too. "Ah....sorry....uh.....I'll see you guys later!" Gatomon turned and ran into the forest.

She slowed her pace as she came to an open meadow. She sat on a rock to collect her thoughts. "Why did I do that?" She asked herself. "Maybe it's because I'm bummed that Kari left and I overreacted. Yeah, that's it, I overreacted! " She looked down and noticed the whistle dangling around her neck. "Kari's camp whistle! I almost forgot about it!" Gatomon clutched the metal object between her paws as memories of her partner flooded back to her. She could feel tears forming in her eyes again. She tried to hold them back but couldn't. "Kari! I need to see you again!" She cried harder. "Why am I so sentimental lately? I never used to cry like this!" She said between sobs.
Suddenly a twig snapped behind her and Gatomon whirled around, but it was too late. All she saw was a blur of black before she was knocked unconscious.

Gatomon opened her eyes, her head throbbed, she gasped at her new surroundings. Her arms and legs were chained to the wall. Her legs parted in a spread-eagle position. It wasn't dark in the room because of a few torches on the walls which supplied supplementary light. Stalactites hung from the ceiling and water dripped from the tips. Gatomon guessed that she was underground.
"Well, the little pussy has finally come to!" a dark figure said mockingly as it strolled into the room. The voice sounded oddly familiar to Gatomon.
Gatomon squinted to see who it was. "Who are you?" she shouted.
"I'm shocked!" the figure said sarcastically. "You should know who I am considering I know so much about you." The figure walked into the torch light.
Gatomon's eyes widened and her jaw dropped when she saw who was standing before her. The digimon looked just like her except her fur was black and her gloves were purple.
"You look just like me!" Gatomon exclaimed in amazement.
"I should since I used to be a part of you." the digimon explained.
"Huh? What are you talking about?"
"Allow me to explain. When you started working for Myotismon, he twisted your mind to evil. I was the part of you that became dominant during that time. But when you began to realize that you were the eighth child's digimon, your mind filled with good natured thoughts. You suppressed me. I was no longer in control. So I decided to break free. And I succeeded. I was just lying in wait for the right moment to strike. You were all alone. It seemed like the perfect opportunity to get my revenge!"
"Revenge? But I didn't do anything to you!"
"Oh, on the contrary my goody counter part! I wanted control and you stopped me! Now you're going to pay! I will destroy you and become the stronger half! BlackGatomon will take over! Oh, but before I get rid of you I'm going to have a little fun first!"
"But....but..." Gatomon sputtered.
"Oh, and I heard you talking to yourself in the field and crying. Pathetic! As for your question, isn't it obvious? I'm your bad side. With me, you were able to shake off pain and sentimental feelings easily. Basically, without me, you're just a sniveling crybaby!" BlackGatomon taunted.
"It's not (sniff) true!" Gatomon knew she was crying and BlackGatomon knew to capitalize on it. Gatomon dropped her gaze to the floor, not wanting to make eye contact.
"That's right, cry! You're just weak and helpless without me!" BlackGatomon moved closer, placed a claw under Gatomon's chin, and lifted her head up. She turned her head away. "Look at me when I'm talking to you! I won't be ignored!" BlackGatomon slapped her across the face, tears flying to the side.
"Please, let me go." Gatomon began to beg, still feeling the sting of the blow.
"Oh, but we're hardly through!" BlackGatomon said jovially. "Like I said, I'm going to have some fun before I destroy you!"
Gatomon gulped in fear, "What are you going to do?"
"Now I don't want to spoil the surprise." BlackGatomon began to laugh.
Gatomon began to struggle against her bonds but to no avail. "Why don't I have any strength?" she asked herself.
BlackGatomon grinned. "Missing something?" she held up the end of her tail. A small golden object winked in the light.
"My tail ring! Give it back!"
"It is interesting how this little trinket is the source of your power." She waved it back and forth in front of her captive's face. "If nothing else, it does make for a lovely piece of jewelry, wouldn't you agree?"
Gatomon suddenly shouted. "Agumon, Gomamon, anybody, help me!"
BlackGatomon punched her hard in the stomach, knocking the wind out of her.
"Do that again, and I'll kill you a lot faster!" BlackGatomon threatened as she pressed one of her claws against Gatomon's throat. She winced with pain as it dug into her skin.
"I'm sorry, I won't do it again, I promise, just stop please!" Gatomon begged.
"That's better," BlackGatomon withdrew her claw.
Gatomon let out a sigh of relief just as BlackGatomon punched her in stomach again. This time harder than before. She doubled over, gasping for breath.
BlackGatomon retreated to the other room and returned holding a ball gag. "Just for good measure." She said as she slipped it over Gatomon's head, placing the ball in her mouth. "I would love to hear your screams of agony but we can't have your friends hear you, can we?"
Gatomon slowly shook her head while looking at the ground.
"Good girl," BlackGatomon said sweetly, patting Gatomon on the head. "Now what should I do first?" Thinking it over for a few moments she figured it out. She placed both paws on Gatomon's chest and commenced rubbing. Her smooth fur moved around, exposing her small mounds. Gatomon blushed at the realization of what was going to happen.
"How cute." BlackGatomon rubbed her nipples, tickling the soft nubs with the tips of her claws. Gatomon arched her back at this treatment, closing her eyes, moaning against the gag. BlackGatomon took note of this and squeezed the now hardened buds tightly. Gatomon's eyes shot open and a few muffled cries of pain escaped her mouth. "Now I don't want you having to much fun. Remember, this is for my benefit not yours." BlackGatomon smiled mischievously as she pulled and twisted Gatomon's nipples, making her squirm. Feeling the pain and being unable to do anything about it, made her start to cry again. "Oh, does that hurt the poor baby?" BlackGatomon teased. She continued this until Gatomon's nipples were red and swollen.
Gatomon stared down with watery eyes and sniffled.
"Oh, let me make it all better." BlackGatomon bent forward and enveloped the tender mounds with her mouth, caressing her tits with her tongue. Gatomon couldn't help but get aroused by this but the unwanted pleasure didn't stop her sobbing. BlackGatomon bit the tips softly, licking all over, and didn't stop till they were well coated with her saliva.
"Now isn't that better?"
All Gatomon could do was nod. BlackGatomon looked down and noticed the fur between Gatomon's legs was wet. She knelt down and rubbed the fur around, exposing Gatomon's puffy pussy lips and erect clit.
BlackGatomon grinned and looked up at her prisoner. "Tsk, tsk! Naughty girl! It looks like you're really enjoying this! I think you have the characteristics of a masochist." Gatomon looked away ashamedly. "Now, now, don't deny it. You like to be punished. Don't you?" BlackGatomon stroked Gatomon's swollen lips up and down, pushing her love button whenever she reached the top. Gatomon couldn't take it anymore, she climaxed, squirting her fluids onto BlackGatomon's hand. She licked up the juices and stood up. "Mmm, sweet, I like it." Gatomon was breathing hard, trying to recover from her orgasm.
BlackGatomon stepped back. "I think it's about time I introduced you to my
I hope to see a part 2.

The plot is good.

Thanks for the comment! :D I wasn't planning on writing a part two but if I get enough positive comments I just might.
yup, it has a good plot.
please continue it. ^.^
Its really interesting!
It was good, nicely done and everything...I'm not one for created characters, but it was still good.
Good one Renegade. Nice plot twist at the end. Please write a part 2 :D
I'm with Ruhe and Tiamat on this one, but I think the plot was excellent! Part 2 PLEASE! Really enjoyed the part where she reabsorbed her dark side, kinda finishes off the story, but would love to hear more about her NEW friend!

SaberGatomon said it, and I'll say it again! Twisted