Join our server on Discord

How to become famous and write lemons.
I have a suggestion to some people thought...Try to never use the word AND i feel that it takes away some of the flow of the words when you use it AND (you see?) Its like hearing someone say um...um...UM....UM! everytime they say the word it seems to get louder by the secound! I think the word And should be used as a last resort word :] It screws with your lemons alot AND not only that but it makes your writting sound annoying. But dont get me wrong i use the word and alot somtimes theirs just no getting away from it!

Ps: thats my little suggestion dont get pissed at me AND dont call my mommy plz. :cry:
I may be late as well, but I feel as though I should say SOMETHING! The reason I write is ...... well I just can't draw! :? After visiting this site for the first time a couple of years ago, I felt as If I should contribute something to maker this site better! I've tried to write before, but never really had any insiration. Red Rover, you gave me the insiration I needed to write my first lemon! I sincerly thank you for that! Wink

While I do write for my own pleasure, I just love to get fanmail! I have had a few letters of encouragement and me a Jodan had a chat a few times, still there's notheing better than someone telling you that YOUR story was GREAT! :)

I don't have a second language! But I do commend anyone who does! I do try to improve on my language skills as well as my typing skills! After all the faster you can type the faster you can crank out the stories one you've got the plot stuck in your head!

All I can really say to people is not to STOP writing! Keep them coming and they will get better! If you've got the time, which I find is severly lacking these days! :cry:

Red, you'll always be the MAN in my book! You faultlessly generate stories that are not only interesting, but sensual as well! All of you, "Keep up the good work!" and never stop trying to improve your skills! :D

SaberGatomon said it, and I'll say it again! Twisted