Join our server on Discord

How to become famous and write lemons.
I have been asked this question a lot. So I am going to make a little topic here with just some tips that I can offer in how to get feed back, fans, etc. It may sound arrogant, but I figure it can help.

1) Put your email or how to contact yourself on your lemon.

You may have fans, but if they can't find you there will never find you. Jodan didn't put his email on his lemons, and it took me weeks ot track him down to compliment him.

2) Don't change your name. Try to use the same name for everything.

Name recognition is big. But if you have a different names for the lemons, Message board, AOL, email, it is hard to keep track.

3) Don't listen to flames.

I write stories of young kids having sex with digimon. Some people are going to hate it, they can learn to live with it or crawl up and die. Also people will flame you for the stupidest reason. Like for me, killing of Mysitcmon in my Fated Circles series, and for making GUilmon too stupid.

4) Be orginial.

TK fucks Kari. Boring. Renamon fucks Galleon from Dark Stalkers? Hot orginal and excting.

5) Don't be too original.

Several fan made characters fighting to find the eight shatter crystal tro ressrect the last digimon good to defend the world against Unicronmon? Head hurts....

6) The lemon should be easy to read.

Spell check and grammar check minimum. (Note, this is the are I myself suck at.)

7) Do a few requests.

You will almost always get one compliment from doing a request, and is a good way to start a fan base. However, do not get upset if they say nothign becuase sadly, it does happen.

8) Be detailed.

Gatomon sucks veemon. Gatomon drags her tongue slowly up from the ase of the shaft up the the head of veemon's quierring blue dick, making small circles around the happy digimon piss hole. Notice the difference?

I hope that helps everyone.
What is the meaning of original?

How to be in between original and not too original? Any examples?

How long should a lemon be? No offense, sometimes lemons less than 5 pages are better than 100 pages.

What type of fonts can attract readers? Normal Times Romance or funny but readable fonts?

Does it necessary to put all disclaimer for all characters used in the lemon, for e.g. Gallon, Spider-Man and etc.?

How to make a lemon more interesting to read, for e.g. pictures, music and etc?

Thanks.

.....ah so thats how you do it, i always though you just slam you head into a wall a few times then bingo(bingo???) you've got a great award wining lemon. See how stupid I am.....
Ruhe Wrote:What is the meaning of original?
How to be in between original and not too original? Any examples?
Well, he gave examples there. And it's easy to confuse the terms. I think he meant "Be creative" in point 4, but "Don't use too many self-created characters or plot elements at once" in point 5.
So a creative couple makes people interested, but if I have to study 8 new DigiDestined and their (made-up or fan-created) Digimon AND the customized timeline the lemon is set in, it's too much.

Ruhe Wrote:How long should a lemon be? No offense, sometimes lemons less than 5 pages are better than 100 pages.
A plotless lemon most likely can consist of less than 5 pages and still be good. But a good bunch of people value plot development more than a story that consists only of a lemon scene. And to be honest, I haven't yet read a lemon less than ~4-5 pages with nice plot development AND a good lemon scene.

Ruhe Wrote:What type of fonts can attract readers? Normal Times Romance or funny but readable fonts?
You may have noticed it so far: I'm a reader, no writer. And my opinion as a reader is: If I have to squint my eyes, I hit the back button. And concerning custom fonts: If I don't have your specific funny font installed, I won't see it. And so far, a funny font didn't really made me read a lemon I wouldn't have read anyway.

Ruhe Wrote:Does it necessary to put all disclaimer for all characters used in the lemon, for e.g. Gallon, Spider-Man and etc.?
*shrug* I'm no lawyer or author, but a hint on who owns/created the character won't hurt I guess.

Ruhe Wrote:How to make a lemon more interesting to read, for e.g. pictures, music and etc?
Once again I can only speak for myself. Pictures... don't hurt unless they're big and useless. But I read lemons to form my own picture in my head, and sometimes a "helpful illustration" can destroy that picture. And Music in Documents or HTML pages... please no... I have my own music running in the background, and when Mozart or System of a Down (don't ask... my music taste is... unusual) suddenly mix with MIDI tunes, I eliminate the source of the music with ALT-F4.

All of this is only what I personally like/dislike. Others may (and most likely will) disagree with me.

EDIT: Blitz: Witty remark, almost made me chuckle. Let's just take the liberty and add "PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT" to his list, okay?
Neko you seem to know an awful lot. Gotta bombard you with "Question" mails from now on. :)
Not really. ^^;
Most parts are simply my opinion, the rest comes from having a friend who's an author. ;)
Smiled evilly at NekoDramon.

Thanks for the answer.

He squeezed his tentacle
RedRover, you are such I nice person, helping everyone out like this. I hope more people will become author's and continue to write lemon's for a long time.^^
Hehe Neko made good additions I think. I agree with everything he says. Length is not as important as quailty, but ther must be decent length for quality as well.

Orginiality can be fickle. I mean, TK/Kari is boring, and been done to death. But if I see an unusal couple like Mimi/Takato or Gomamon/Kari, I can't help but check it out. However, if a lemon has several fan made characters with an alternate time line, itis harder to keep track.

A font must be easy to read by the way. No one will ready if the can't tell a p from a g and so forth. Same with making pargraphs when someone new speaks, etc.

And thanks Paladine for the compliment :)
Hey I gotta compliment you too Red, you are my FAV lemoner of all time!!!