Join our server on Discord

If ya'll care to read, id be happy
Heart 
Ive been not so well lately..Ive had to leave the forums for quite a few days but like now i came back just to let ya'll know...that its as happened again derpression has got me cornered, and like im trying to be happy again...so like it'll be rare to see me post here for a while :(..i dont even know if much of you care..you guys are probley like "If your gonna go go already" or something like that.And well i wont mind if you say that becasue hey..i hardly post here..i came here to amke new friends..Which hey i have, made a lot of new friends..and like thanks..a lot..ANYWAYS back to the point, you probley wondering why im leaving this site for a while becasue of my depression..well thats simple really, I dont wanna hurt anyones feelings and cause them to hate me.Just so you all know..I love all of you all (you all are truely and honostly really gread friend) and like im sorry if anything in this sotry has offended you.I jsut want you guys to know, each and every one of you are in my heart..

-Just to you all know-
I got CAD -communications addictions disorder- meaning i love talking but most times when and/or If you make me angry like i blow (no pun intended.) and i get really angry and cannot control myself and say mean things that i barley remember saying.

MUCH LOVE,
TheGayGabuLover (Chris)
Aww. Well I'm sorry you have to leave for a while. I liked your posts. I just hope you can find a way to get out of your depression. If you're leaving for a while, I wish you the best of luck and please take care of yourself...and don't worry CrazyWereDragon too much. Him and I talked a bit...and he really cares about you. Please don't hurt him...I'm sure you won't anyway ^_^

~Misty
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
dont be away TOO long, okay? ^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
You go and take care of yourself. We'll still be here when you come back.
Take care of yourself. We will still be here when you get back :)
Take care of yourself dude. Hope to see you soon.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Be sure and come back real soon...We'll all be waiting for you! ^^
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
The site won't go anywhere don't worry, we'll be here waiting for you, get well soon!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Take care and in honesty its important to deal with things first. We promise not to go away anytime soon. (smiles warmly.) Just remember that you have a home to return home to, and let you feel its warmth wash over you again when you do. All your experiences here won't leave either, so take them with you and I wish you the best.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Let me give you something: *pats back*

Take care!
Renamon's Army