Join our server on Discord

Congrats to Lover Mama and Niyara!
a wedding? hmm....congrats once again.
Niyara - I'm sure that whatever was said, between the both of you yesterday, was magical and came straight from both your hearts. There is no right thing to say...as long as what was said honestly expressed your true feelings for one another...that's all that really matters. Again, Congratulations to the both of you! - (for the second time in a week.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Great video & song: Brad Paisley - The World

But I have some issues with the song directed at us guys.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Wow, I must say that the ceremony must have been as beautiful as everything else that has followed suit. I hope you two have the best in life and for your relationship may it strengthen for years to come. (licks everyone) Happy times, and always remember when things go wrong, remember that day, your special day...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Helkazabrunchandlehantercurltenmopertingle!

Somehow, that one word expresses my congrats and all that jazz.
Renamon's Army
The wedding was wonderful.. And No Wise, as far as I know, there weren't any drugs.. unless there are some that they always use, but when they asked me about the epideral (I think thats how its spelled...) I decided against it. I wanted this to be as natural as it could be, while still being in a safe place so if somethign went wrong, they could do something about it.
Niyara Wrote:I don't see how us raising two girls together would be funny.. but whatever.

If they end up anything like us, then we will have two of the biggest Tomboys ever... But no matter what, I will be happy however they turn out (unless they turn to drinking out of confusion for haign two mommies.. then I'll have to sit down and chat with them :P)
It's because TV would make you think two of the same gender, gay or not, could have a hard yet funny time with a baby.
And good for you with the wedding and the no drugs. My mom said I was a no drug kid. My grandmother wouldn't let her have any.
Man, forget the no drug thing, lol. If I was having a baby, I wouldn't want to feel a thing.
I mean, I look at it just like this:

Nurse: Alright Mr. -'-----, we are ready to perform the surgery. We're going to put the IV in your left hand an- (cut off)

Me: Oh, no need. I want this operation to natural.

Nurse: (to the other nurse) He must have already been druged.. he's talking crazy!

Me: I can still hear you, i'm right here. I just want an all natural experience. You know? Like, how some mothers choose so during child birth.

Nurse: Hold him down, I think he might give us some trouble.

Me: Oh no! I was just asking, an- (cut off)

Nurse: He's insane! Quick, i've got his arm down!

Me: HEY, I just want to have the operation naturally! Nooo.

And blah blah blah. Kind of half joking, hope I didn't bore anyone to death.
Renamon's Army
Operations is one thing.. those never happened without a doctor. Givin birth is completely natural, and some women have done it almost entirely alone. I wouldn't ever think of doin that.. of course, I ain't plannin on havin anymore of my own.
Quote:And No Wise, as far as I know, there weren't any drugs.. unless there are some that they always use, but when they asked me about the epideral (I think thats how its spelled...) I decided against it.
Well, if it wasn't as bad as you thought it would be, and there were no drugs involved, then I can only conclude that you must have an enormous vagina, and it probably just got a lot larger.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
It did stretch quite a bit and will go back to normal, but I happen to have a high pain tolerance, and people that exagerated a lot when they told me stories about what it would feel like.