Join our server on Discord

Congrats to Lover Mama and Niyara!
I was expecting it to be worse than it was. Of course, it still hurt like hell! but it really didn't live up to all of the horror stories I've heard.
You're a hell of a lot tougher than I would have been dear. I would have probably passed out or something halfway through..
Quote:I was expecting it to be worse than it was. Of course, it still hurt like hell! but it really didn't live up to all of the horror stories I've heard.
So, I'm guessing there were drugs involved?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:I was expecting it to be worse than it was. Of course, it still hurt like hell! but it really didn't live up to all of the horror stories I've heard.
So, I'm guessing there were drugs involved?

Considering she's able to get on a computer already there had to be drugs involved. I don't know how anyone is able to survive something like that without them.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
There werent any drug for the pain, other than that, I don't know if there were any..
A second congratulations to Niyara and Lover Mama! For on this day, May 20th, 2007 under the light of the noonday sun, they proclaimed their love for one another to the gathered crowd of approximately 100 people in one of the most unusual wedding ceremonies I have ever witnessed :)
The OCA
Congartulations! Wishing them happiness and all the best...with this union and new family, I hope Lover_Mama & Niyara have a great life together!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
It was a wonderful wedding.. I actually cried when they said their vows to eachother. Never done that at a wedding before.
Must of been really touching!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
I can write stories reasonably well... but nothing so sweet as what came from my lips today... I had no idea what I would say when I got up there.. only that I would say something.. I guess that it must have been the right thing to say.