Join our server on Discord

Congrats to Lover Mama and Niyara!
BABIES! they re so beautiful! Congratulations to you both and I thought I would give you something * gives you two toasters*

^_^
Veemon's Followers
It feels wonderful to be a mommy :) I'm glad I am able to help raise them the way I am.
Wisemon Wrote:Nicely done. I like those jokes you can make by simply saying you could make the joke.

Thanks. And sometimes I don't want to make a joke. So I just let people know I could.

Niyara Wrote:*bonks Unknown with her fourth extra toaster* "Why do people give us so many of these thigns... do they assume all new mommies need a lot of toast? Oh well.. some of them left the reciet in the box.. Back to the store!"

He is going to be uncle of course!

I know. I was just making a joke about him dressing like a woman.
I figured that you might be a little madder about a joke about you two being girls and raising twin girls. If there was a baby boy, I'd make a worse joke.
Well, congrads on being a mom and I think thats incredible and I hope you have the time of your life with your new bundles of joy. They are truly something, huh? (wags tail fast)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Many happy returns of the day to the babies, and well done to the parents.
Thanks yall for the wonderful messages :) I don't know that we were entirely ready for this, but from what I hear, no one ever is, so oh well.

Personally, I feel a lot better now, still kinda tired and sore, but carrying them is a lot easier on the outside.
hey congrats! thats all I got to say.
I don't see how us raising two girls together would be funny.. but whatever.

If they end up anything like us, then we will have two of the biggest Tomboys ever... But no matter what, I will be happy however they turn out (unless they turn to drinking out of confusion for haign two mommies.. then I'll have to sit down and chat with them :P)
I'm sure the girls with turn out fine... they couldn't ask for a btter beginning: Two people that love each other and the both of them, with all their hearts!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
............ah, yeah, congratulations.
Kyaaaaaaaaah!!!!! Having a baby is a nightmare enough, but having two.....*gets pale and faints*