Join our server on Discord

Elder Scrolls Anyone?
Has anyone else here played the Elder Scrolls series? I've only played the latest two, Morrowind and Oblivion, but I thought they were awesome.

For me I liked all the hours of gameplay, the huge worlds were fun to explore, plus all the options for customizing spells and such. I will say I preferred Oblivion's fighting system over Morrowind's however, and even though both suffered from loading times (at least on the Xbox and the 360, I haven't tried the PC version of either) both were fine games in my opinion.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yeah, I've played Oblivion and Morrowind too, but I had them on the PC. I can tell you that Morrowind was much more fun on the PC because of the mods. As for loading times, well, it depends upon the PC. Overall, I think, Oblvion was made a bit more solid. It still has the dendency to crash randomnly, like Morrowind, but it isn't as much.

I first played Morrowind on the X-box... and managed to kill an X-box or two. I couldn't be blamed for the third... besides my previous record.

I think Oblivion has a good deal of improvments with only a few drawbacks. There could have been more, but companies are companies. Still, I had much more fun with Morrowind.
I play OLDSKOOL Elder Scrolls.

Arena. The FIRST chapter of the elder scrolls ^^; Fun stuff, but I never got very far :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
I have Oblivion, but I haven't played it much. Maybe i'll play if I get time.
Renamon's Army