Join our server on Discord

The DAATS/XXXros Wars Project
SnK Wrote:Uh, Hope no one mind if I supply the link here, for everyone's convenience:
http://notone.x0.com/2007/03/

Simply click on the middle link, above the picture.

Dang, if it wasn't for Raramon there....DANG! EvilmrgreenTwisted

WIN! Thanks!
[quote=SnK]
[quote=The Reclaimer]
Notone?
Thanks to mugen's avatar I was alerted of it from my friend there.
And thus, one addition. The photo album was updated with all recent pictures. I'm thinking of moving the pictures on a group name. Instead of my own name on there. That way, we might could all upload things we may find.
And if anyone has an editor here and would like to try, then they can.
If someone knows Japanese, I can translate the Kanji. I can also decensor some images, if they interest me. I will not touch boob monster because it's unsexy due to boobs.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
MISTER BIG T Wrote:If someone knows Japanese, I can translate the Kanji. I can also decensor some images, if they interest me. I will not touch boob monster because it's unsexy due to boobs.

You'll need to pick a character position, cause translating/desensoring would make you part of the team.

I think the remaining ones are like Yushima, Suguru...I'm sure H would know who else.

And yes, wtf was up with the size of those things...like death stars...lol

And also, on a side note, T that has to be the most disturbing avatar I have ever seen, its quite possible I'll have nightmares
Yeah. He could be yushima. But just make sure you put the group logo somewhere. And someone post the group logo.
The Reclaimer Wrote:And yes, wtf was up with the size of those things...like death stars...lol

True ! Like I said, Boobs should be fitting and not oversized.
It´s also a real tutn off that all of those have to suffer because Masaru rapes them !

The Reclaimer Wrote:And also, on a side note, T that has to be the most disturbing avatar I have ever seen, its quite possible I'll have nightmares

Also true.
The Reclaimer Wrote:And yes, wtf was up with the size of those things...like death stars...lol

"Those aren't melons..They're battle stations!" mrgreen
Heh heh heh. Once T shows a pic he did, I'll add him to the list.
UnknownH Wrote:Heh heh heh. Once T shows a pic he did, I'll add him to the list.
Excuse me but who is this Yushima and why must I be him/her/it anyway?

Any images will take long, don't forget my comp is broken. And exactly what you mean with pic I did? Am I supposed to edit an image?

For same reason I can't change my avatar even if I'd want to.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you