Join our server on Discord

The DAATS/XXXros Wars Project
The boob monster one was shitty, untranslated, and censored. :frown:
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
[quote=MISTER BIG T]
The boob monster one was shitty, untranslated, and censored.
No, but my mother told me to listen to criticism and opinion differences.

MISTER BIG T Wrote:No, but my mother told me to listen to criticism and opinion differences.

Yes but, "The boob monster one was shitty, untranslated, and censored.", is hardly worth taking as criticism.

Perhaps, something like "It'd be better if it was translated, and uncensored." A little more civil.

Bottom line unless it's drawn by a specific person here, don't complain about it, if that is your opinion fine. This can be done now, all I'm really getting at is if you're going to be comment on things at least make it worthwhile and constructive.
MISTER BIG T Wrote:The boob monster one was shitty, untranslated, and censored. :frown:
I thought a translation would be another project that we could do off and on but if you know what can uncensored it, then tell me. Maybe we can do that later.
Anyways, back to something nice ! The Notone Websiite has a new new Yoshino ! Showing skin and being tastefull at the same time.
[quote=Lilamon
Notone? What am I missing?
The Reclaimer Wrote:Notone? What am I missing?

Uh, Hope no one mind if I supply the link here, for everyone's convenience:
http://notone.x0.com/2007/03/

Simply click on the middle link, above the picture.

Dang, if it wasn't for Raramon there....DANG! EvilmrgreenTwisted
It's not hard to uncensor actually using any sort of photo editor. It'd just be time consuming and even then the most time consuming ones would be the huge gapping open vaginas.