Join our server on Discord

The DAATS/XXXros Wars Project
(03-29-2010 01:26 PM)UnknownH Wrote: You mean the link at the front page of the topic? Yeah. Those work.
But this is more of a problem with my own account.

I guess it's a glitch or bug then.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
It sucks. That's what I'm getting at.
Updated. See the yaoi folder.

Though wish we have more Yoshino stuff. T_T

http://notone.x0.com/blog/assets_c/2010/...424-13.jpg < LOL.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
And when season 6 shows up, we'll expand with what I'm temporarily called the H-army. And ha ha.
(05-08-2010 01:31 PM)UnknownH Wrote: And when season 6 shows up, we'll expand with what I'm temporarily called the H-army. And ha ha.

That is, hopefully if Xros/06 has some gorgeous female human cast or Digi.

The XRH army. (XRos Hentai) lol
XXXros Wars? (Now how's that pronounced?)

Both are good ideas. But let's wait until the show premiers before we name it.
Thanks to a friend of mine in MSN, Straight album has 3 new stash... Yoshino items courtesy of Palcomix.. Finally.
Very nice work. We'll have to find a new place for these.
And if PalComix asks, I didn't put them here. *cough cough*
(08-06-2010 01:17 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Very nice work. We'll have to find a new place for these.
And if PalComix asks, I didn't put them here. *cough cough*

No worries. Probably those guys are aware as well that their stuff will sooner or later be posted publicly online.