Join our server on Discord

The DAATS/XXXros Wars Project
straight shota i think
You can overcome insanity with cuteness....just believe.
Thank you. And does the albums work for anyone? They don't for me.
(08-29-2009 01:47 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Thank you. And does the albums work for anyone? They don't for me.

Well, I encountered no problem on my side in accessing Fapo's albums..

Now, all we need perhaps are Satsuma/Sampson ones and Digistar would be very pleased. Though likely they're still rare Savers fandom works.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Right. Ok. And if anyone can find them, she can. Or maybe Clone.
Gaoma fans will love the new stuff:

Uncensored shower pic.

New one.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Well, if you can get the darn site to work, then you can upload them in the Yaoi area.
(03-27-2010 02:03 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Well, if you can get the darn site to work, then you can upload them in the Yaoi area.

Already uploaded/attached them in Yaoi album since yesterday. In fact, never encountered any glitch of sorts on fapo. Unless you access the folders via Album links posted here on the thread's first page.
If I sign in on the main Fapo page I can't do anything. And the folders are some kind of volleyball shots.
(03-28-2010 01:21 PM)UnknownH Wrote: If I sign in on the main Fapo page I can't do anything. And the folders are some kind of volleyball shots.

That's what I was also experiencing at times. Fapo's Log-in mechanism must have some kinda glitch or bug, and yes, our folders have those volleyball shots attached instead of our stash if you access a folder directly via Fapo. But we can see all of our stuff if we're gonna view the folders from here.
You mean the link at the front page of the topic? Yeah. Those work.
But this is more of a problem with my own account.