Join our server on Discord

Crossover Chaos
Okay, here's the thing, i want to write crossovers of Digimon with the following shows:

One Piece
Naruto
Megaman NT Warrior
Medabots
Full Metal Alchemist
Sonic X

I have just one problem... The Dreaded Writer's Block. I wrote 2 episodes of the Naruto crossover and 3 Sonic episodes but I can't think of anything after that. I need help.
Yoohoo, you there? If you so happen to read this, take my advice.

First off, it would be wise to plan out your story beforehand. Decide who's going to be in them, identify their role, and so on. This is one of the most crucial points in storywriting.

Second, make a plot. A story is nothing without one. A plot can be about anything, as long as it appeals to the reader, and makes them want to continue reading. The pacing also helps, and you have to learn when and where to raise the tension when you want to convey to the reader that a big finale is about to unfold.

If you play video games, there are several games that pull this off very well. The first to my mind is Kingdom Hearts 2.

SPOILER ALERT!!:shock: At the Alter of Naught, everyone is there, standing before the door to Kingdom Hearts, which is portrayed in the background.

It took the combination of setting, character reaction tone, and music to give you a good feel about what was about to happen. Because you cannot convey the message through sound *unless you post the story with a music piece*, you have to rely on words alone.

Let the reader understand the tension of the moment by changing your tone when neccessary. Don't use expressions and emotions where they are unneeded. Trust me, even a quirky, goofy, cheery character will sober up very quickly in a tense moment.

Lastly, give the reader some perspective into the characters' minds. If the reader can relate to the character and identify them as real, they will begin to develop an emotional attachment to them. This is a very wise maneuver if you plan on killing off the character. If you are successful, the reader will react in the same way as if one of their own relatives died. That is what makes Anime so great is their ability to make the characters seem so real.

If you still have any questions, you can E-mail me with your queries, and I'll try to answer them to the best of my ability. Thanks for reading.
The OCA